Reviews for Practicing
kittiekatz34 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
i truely love your stories where edward isnt a prude and making decisons for both of them and allows bella to make them too. i always thought he was a worry wart in the books. keep it up cuz i love it
Mizzy9986 chapter 26 . 4/10/2013
Wonderful I was a little scared of reading it but I am happy I did
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
nice ending to this part.
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
how I found you was as a favorite author or story, this or another one, on someone's list. It is interesting reading some older fan fiction. I keep in mind when story was started and publication of original books. Glad to read these completed stories.

Nice touch with the 'duet'.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
nice breakthrough for Rosalie.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
reading both pov's is interesting.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
great idea for Edward and Charlie 'conversation'.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
nice explanation of why they are waiting.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
P
Aspirine76 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Amazing ! This chapter 5 is really a pleasure. Excuse my bad english, I'm French ! But I enjoy reading you ... it's fun, earnest and in the same time totally captivated.

Thanks to share your imagination with everyone.

NoƩmie
jennyap chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
aawww, that was a very sweet chapter!
jennyap chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
I LOVE this chapter! I totally agree w/u in that Rose is misunderstood! I loved how we were made t understand Rose's POV btter & how Bella explained her & Edward so that Rose understands them better.
206pinkbones chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
I found your story because it is a favorite of Ruby Wednesday's. When I find a good author and read all the stories of their's, I usually skim their fav stories.
206pinkbones chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
Alice was a genius to send them shopping together. (And so are you for writting it all down.)
206pinkbones chapter 12 . 8/21/2010