Reviews for Practicing
saskam98 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
How sweet! I love the interplay between Bella and Alice, just like sisters. And I can tell how much they care for each other.

“So, let me see if I can get this right. You want to, but won’t because he doesn’t want you to want to, and he wants to, but won’t because he doesn’t think you should want to?” This was amazing! I wish I thought like this. Very clever, and very endearing.
Kuomori chapter 25 . 5/27/2008
This story is so good. I absolutely love it! It's beautifully innocent and lemonish at the same time! Good Job!

-applauds-

you captured all the characters perfectly. You're one hell of a writer!

-Kuomori
Bronnwyn chapter 20 . 5/24/2008
you're such an amazing writer, you're so funny, but so serious, and so, ah! i love this story!
Bronnwyn chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
oh-my-god! this is, ah! had to remind myself to breathe it was so great! there were a few typos that made my eyes twitch, but it was such a good story, i didn't even care. lol,
I-Love-Edward-1 chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
I really LOVE your fanfic! You captured Edward perfectly, something most people can't achieve. Do you want to be a writer someday? I think you'd be awesome! Anyway, great story!

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!

I-Love-Edward-1
I-Love-Edward-1 chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Great Story! I really love it!

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!

I-Love-Edward-1
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
This is so good! It's exactly how I'd expect Jacob to act. It just shows what a beautiful and loving person he is!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
GREAT chapter! I feel the same way about Rosalie. And I think she will always accept Bella for her brother. I loved it!
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 19 . 5/14/2008
aw u made me cry! that was so sweet! great job!
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
it would have been hilarious if charlie walked in just then to them making out like that LoL great story!
sasukegirl4 chapter 26 . 5/14/2008
off 2 read The Perfect Day
OliviaJane chapter 23 . 5/12/2008
Gotta love that Alice. I can just picture her with that whistle. And the shirts. Hilarious!
OliviaJane chapter 22 . 5/12/2008
Great job. I agree somethings are best left to the imagination. A tease is better than the play by play discription. lol
SignedAnon chapter 13 . 5/12/2008
go bella ! go bella ! woot woot! im so proud of u ! u stud up to rose! go bella!
SignedAnon chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
nice, go bella! lol love this story! ;)
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »