Reviews for Practicing
msashlyjudd8 chapter 19 . 6/10/2010
See, if Jacob had stepped aside like a REAL man, I wouldn't hate him so much.
TwiTragic13 chapter 25 . 5/23/2010
oh! i loved it

TwiTragiic13

xoxox
pandorianlesma chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
I know this is an old story, but I have to say that I just loved this chapter, Its the first one I have read from Renee's POV and I thinks its great
V. L. Crawford chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
This was an amazing story. I truly loved it.
Essay33 chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
I know you wrote this two years ago, but I just came across it for the first time today. And I wish, wish, WISH this was how Jacob and Bella's relationship had gone. I so wish this was how they'd parted before her marriage to Edward.

If only we could put your version in place of the hot mess that's Jacob's relationship with Bella in Breaking Dawn, quite a few readers would be happier. I know I would be!

Thanks for sharing your delightful story on . I'm glad I found it.
Skyerydr chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
This is more a review of all the chapters so far. I have not enjoyed laughing so hard in a very long time. Your sense of humor is remarkable. "Edward fell of the bed" That was hysterical, I had tears running down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. Even my little dog jumped in my lap and starting licking the tears off my face. This is a wonderful story. Please write more when you can I intend to read all of your work.
Linox chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
I wish I could say all the things I like about this story, but the truth is that I'm completely speechless. The whole story was just mind-blowing cute. I felt like my stomach was filled with butterflies through the whole thing. Each word matched each character perfectly and the whole story was just happy, blissful. It’s kind of strange but I can’t stop smiling, it made me so happy. I liked the way they were so careful but still they wanted to explore more of each other. They were in their happy place : )

I became sad when I read the last chapter, I didn’t want the whole thing to end, and after my opinion this “extra” part of pre Breaking Dawn was so fluffy like a engaged couple should be before their wedding. I was very pleased when I found out that you made Charlie nice and caring in this story, instead that his ‘hate’ for Edward took over. So convenient when Edward was with Bella and Charlie came In xD Ahh, I think I will never be able to think of my closet the same way again

Also I’m extremely happy that you made Jacob a good guy, and not so annoying and self centered like I feel he is normally. Cute with the Edward and Bella carvings 3 Every time I see a meadow from now on, I’ll probably start daydreaming.. about stuff.. *cough* xD

I can’t say other then that I love you as a writer, and you managed to create a story like this perfectly. I don’t know if it’s possible to be in love with a story, but if it is then I want to marry Practicing xD

I’m really, really, really looking forward to reading more stories from you and I truly hope that you will keep all the good work up.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have a wedding license to print out.. xD

Yours sincerely,

Linox
soton chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hey - just found your story and thought that I would give it a try. Loving the first chapter - really enjoying the fun/teasing from Edward. Its good that Edward seems much more accepting/trusting.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 22 . 12/9/2009
wow! i can't believe this is actually a fanfiction! i mean i feel as i'm reading a major Breaking Dawn of smth like that! it's great! and more happy! you know, i hate jacob black, right, and maybe is the first time i don't hate him so much! he was really nice on the other chapter!

what i like is the happiness radiating off of edward and bella; it makes me smile too! (i begin to be similar as jasper!)

well the story is great! though i would change the title cause i was looking 4 those stories like one-shot or like that and in the summary u make me believe it was like that! and i found with a major BD! or the last part of eclipse and beggining of BD! oh and i love renée! haha lol when she told the sex thing to bella!

i love both edward and bella together theyre so cute! (lion&lambluver)

well, only i wanted to congratulate 4 this amazing story! also love when they cross their own boundaries!

thanks 4 writing it!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
I always thought that they should have done something before the wedding night. I mean how do you go from small kisses to makeing love perfectly?
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Aw... this is just so fluffy and awesome! I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to get started on the next part! *runs over to read*

KEEP WRIITNG!

Sam
Reenie1998 chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
can you read my story and review i want more than one review you could tell me what to make it better or what to write in the next chapter im new at writing stories sorry if it sucks please read and review my fanfic it's called Forks' history for Bella
ThePlacerholderPenName chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
This was a very fun story too read. I read both this and the one before it this afternoon, and I may go on to "The Perfect Day" later on. (It's like a million degrees today and my pool is green -way too hot to do anything besides play on my computer and eat ice cream LOL.) So Now I will go and check out what you else you have done. Thanks so much for posting this.
musicalmed chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Just found this story yesterday...but I'm loving it so far! I can't wait to read the rest. I think you've got the perspectives down really well...especially Alice in this chapter. It's difficult to write Alice well, but you've definitely succeeded. You really made her love for both Bella and Edward shine through, as well as a little smugness and quirkiness that make Alice. So great job :) I'm going to read more now, see how far I get. One thing I'm interested to see is how Edward is dealing with his control, because it seems like he's just a little TOO carefree right now with practicing. I like this version of Edward, it just seems a little rushed maybe. But nevertheless, an in depth and pretty in character fic so far...nicely done :)
rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I've read this before but for some reason I guess I didn't review it! Sorry!

Love it! Very yummy and...more importantly...very believable1