Reviews for Practicing
rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I've read this before but for some reason I guess I didn't review it! Sorry!

Love it! Very yummy and...more importantly...very believable1
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
i thought the story was really cute! i liked it from everybody's different point of views.
mugglemom08 chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
I'm very definitely Team Edward, but I still love Jacob. My heart was breaking for him until Reneesme came along.
mugglemom08 chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
LOVE Emmett.
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Dripping wet Edward on his hands and knees-be still my heart.
Lurecyka chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
wow ! I began this story and I could'nt stop it.. it is very good... thank you, you light up my day !
Gyreflight chapter 25 . 5/30/2009
That was beautiful. It’s rare to find a fic that manages to so perfectly catch the innocent happiness and honest, joyful desire of two people genuinely in love with each other. You stayed true to both characters throughout, and for all the focus on Edward and Bella’s relationship with each other, you never forgot the other eyes who are part of the story too – Alice and Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett

So, here is playful Edward and happy Bella, wicked-pixie Alice, stubborn Rosalie, watchful Jasper and cheerful Emmett – I’ve enjoyed the ride.

Natural, happy citrus is very rare, and a delight to find. You had me smiling for them all the way.

~Gyre
RhondaF chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
This was the best Rosalie chapter I have ever read! You did an amazing job at portraying her as she was in the book and giving her a more robust personality. Great work.
hazelstar721 chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
I loved all of those chapters. I was so captivated!
Lacy-Jane chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
Brilliant story, I really enjoyed it! Thanks
NotJustBella chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
Wow. I've been reading this series of your stories and I am so impressed by the way you've been able to capture the tone of each character. I want you to know that this story made me cry. In a good way.

When I read through them again I can help with copyediting, if you like. You have hardly any typos, but there are a few (into instead of in to, loose instead of lose) that I'm sure you'd want to know about.

Excellent work!
TwilightJemS chapter 25 . 3/30/2009
You have such a beautiful way with romantic words!

I also like My-Bella's work...
TwilightJemS chapter 24 . 3/30/2009
I was thinking the part about the hot springs was familiar! I read your story "The Experiment" awhile ago - I love that too!
TwilightJemS chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
I agree with your AN at the start of the chapter... Twelve year old shouldn't be reading rated M stories, period! Unfortunately, what kids hear & see in school is usually worse than most stories are anyway...
TwilightJemS chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
These are most amazing words! Even better than Ms. Meyer if I can say so...

“I see a sparkling, magnificent, diamond skinned creature. Who has done horrible, monstrous, and ugly things. And who repents of those things everyday by the life choices he makes.”

“And I see a man,” I smiled again in remembrance, “Whose unconditional love of a weak, foolish, danger magnet like me makes him truly beautiful.”
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »