Reviews for Practicing
TwilightJemS chapter 19 . 3/30/2009
I like thinking of Jacob this way!
TwilightJemS chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
I really liked the way you did Renee's POV. I just really love this story, I can't express that enough!
TwilightJemS chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
I have to say it again, I love stories that aren't all about sex but nothing else! I know that you said it's just a filler chapter, but it makes the story more beautiful!
TwilightJemS chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
That was a PERFECT chapter - I loved it! One of the reasons I thought the books were so much better than the movie didn't make Bella seem as special as she was... It didn't portray her as intelligent or witty. You caught that perfectly...
TwilightJemS chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I like EPOV better! :)
TwilightJemS chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I can't read a story that is all about sex! It has to have a plot & you've done great with putting plot & sexual tension together! Thanks!
Romance and Musicals chapter 26 . 3/12/2009
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved every minute of it! Edward was so sexy! Well, he always is, but.. lol.
Soleil de minuit chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
aw...i love the last two chapters
MasenCullen chapter 26 . 1/30/2009
Loved every detail! This is a very romantic and visually touching story. You truly allow the reader to get sweeped up into the moment like they are there.
AllenSchweitzer chapter 23 . 1/25/2009
omg i laughed so much. alice is so funny
AllenSchweitzer chapter 21 . 1/25/2009
What i have to say is the same as my other reviews cuz im not a very original person but yeah well done an keep going D
AllenSchweitzer chapter 19 . 1/25/2009
Aww this was so sad and cute. I love Jacob and I'm so glad your not anti-wolf
AllenSchweitzer chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
wow i am so hyperventialting! i found this because it was a favourite of DQRC's and she is awesome! as are you!
AllenSchweitzer chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
OMG this is the funniest fic ive ever read! i just started the talk before and im hooked!

keep writing! )
Infame chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
Wow, that was great! It's officially my favorite chapter! I love how Bella too need to control herself, I've never read a fic that explored that. I've never actually thought of it that way, it must be hard for her.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »