Reviews for The Healing Kiss of Loeh
e chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
yo dude please post any continuations peoples make
Valentine Meikin chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I have to say 'Continue it'...

It's a unique idea, and definitely deserves a follow-on story.

You have managed to do something which is unique in Lyoko fandom, and made a story which uses a plot bunny which the original creators never thought of.

At least get it to the end of XANA or a point where you can do a more acceptable finish to the merged worlds issue.
alteris chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
this story is awesome! and I liked the idea of three alternate endings, although the last ending allowed for more to play with. and Jeremy's story was a ninteresting one, I'll give you that one.
xanadead chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
very good
Alexavis chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
don't end it! sending you a privite message so look for it!
Alexavis chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
took you long enough. can't wait for the next chapter!

burgessa
Inanely-Sane chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Yeah, that would be evil. Is it over? 'Cause it can't be! This chapter was awesome! I woke up and saw a e-mail saying you updated and I screemed, with joy! Trust me, I never screem with joy! I want to know what happens next! ;)
trixter 93 chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
aw, jeremy's lived and dies on the same chapter, thnx for the extension, i like this story
xanadead chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
very good!
Inanely-Sane chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Do you know that this is my best day ever! I came home after getting my long awaited highlights, and then you update! Just so you know: I could not stop laughing when I read this chapter! I even got yelled at to shut up! Update soon and keep up your excellent writng!
trixter 93 chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
aw, i love jeremy's costume, the best anyone's made up eva, plaese keep writing, this is so awesomnes
Alexavis chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
love it but what is with the boxs(and i saw what you said at the bigining)up date soon!
Alexavis chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
COOL! LOVE IT!1 CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!
Inanely-Sane chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
This story is going in my favorites. I am hooked so please the next installment! I have decoded all of the things that 'Jeremy' said. I can't wait to find out what is wrong!
Sithking Zero chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Good story, but you keep spelling the monsters wrong.

Here are the correct spellings:

Kankrelots

Bloks

Krabes

Mantas

Tarantula

Scyphizoa

Megatank

Hornet

That's all I can think of right now. Also, monster names should be capitalized, as they are proper nouns.