Reviews for As The Moon Sees It
Leina chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Bwahaha! Oh, Yahiko...what a brat. How perfect. Wonder what his angle is?
Leina chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Woah...excellent beginning. Kenshin being alarmingly ruthless and gentlemanly is creepy...cool as hell, but still creepy...very neat.
Blitz182 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Hmm... Me likey, a lot! ) This looks really interesting, and I can't wait til the plot starts to pick up! Can't wait to read more!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
yeah, you have to add extra spaces between your paragraphs- at mediaminer you have to add more. ffn likes when you use open-office more than when you use word (open-office is freeware). -

and here i thought megumi directed her to kenshin's apartment LOL -i guess megumi wouldn't have done that to her friend, and it would seem too much like a reward to kenshin after he caused so much commotion.

ټ
Aijou829 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Ha! Lovely.

This is so intense! I await the next chapter with great anticipation.

Best,

Aijou
tsunami1156 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Hmmm this is really interesting...I like your version of Kenshin. There's nothing hotter than a smooth talking, amber eyed Kenshin who likes killing people...is that weird?
NerissaGideon16 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
wow, i can feel the suspense! XD can't wait for the next chapter

~S.A.
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
my goodness, this is extremely fascinating and intriguing. duplicity and espionage can make an extremely thrilling read.

i have a problem with false starts that fizzle out before i finish them- i'm just too chicken to post.
masoxrista chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
It seems that your plot is diversifying at this point. Of course, when it comes to espionage nothing is quite so simple. I'm quite intrigued about the French woman - she's connected to Misao who may or may not be working with Megumi-Kenshin-Kaoru (aka the government) perhaps an independent coalition? Also, the fact that Kenshin's "actions" may have nearly pushed the country into war seems to have upped the pressure in here.

I'm excited to see who else will get pulled into this complicated web.
melodrama-bank chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I really like this story. It's so interesting. I hope you keep going with it )
TopHat10792 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? Lol, thank you!
TopHat10792 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Well, I see you wrote a new story! I like the idea! I just wish you would update your other stories!
masoxrista chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very impressive first chapter! Am I the first to review? Well, well well... I was a bit skeptical about your fic at first because many writers have gone down this path before. Their summaries would bring promises of "scandals and government conspiracies" bad sadly, their actual write-ups were almost laughable because they were so cliche. I have to say that I loved your first chapter very much - there is nothing worse than a fic that starts off from an unbelievable vantage point - yours is accessible but holds promise.

The fact that you wrote out 30 words was quite an invitation as well. I do hope that you follow through in the next couple of chapters.

Good luck!