Reviews for Oblivion
Snezhinka chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very short, and yet concentrated with emotion, tragedy, and irony. Irony is especially hard to do well, and this is an interesting alternative death scene for the beggar woman. I love the way you use negative language to describe Sweeney's realisation after he had had her. And its so sad because she was "his wife", but at the same time only in body, not in mind.

By the way, the beggar woman being a prostitute was also obvious in the soundtrack..."alms, alms" on the CD contains the bit where she tries to solicit Anthony. Poor Lucy.
Lady Linnet chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You completely pulled me into the story, I actually gasped at the end xD Amazing writing.
UnderTheJollyRoger chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice twist there. Very nice imagery; you really seem to get into Todd's head. Good job. :-)
Avada Cait-davra chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow! that was amazing! oh my god! wow! i cant even put into words how lovely it truly was...you seriously have a talent. and you portray the characters really really well. awesome job!
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Hm, interesting imagery. I like the concept.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh my, very interesting. Wait...was he...doing it with her? Or was she just molesting him? Sorry, but I'm very oblivious (hehe, your title) when it comes to story. Trust me. You can ask my sister. However, your description and your mood is awesome, and it's quite ironic that he just killed the Beggar Woman...again...in your way. Ah, life's ironies. Very nice story from you again, great job!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh! Was the beggar woman Lucy? That is just DELICIOUS!

And I was a tad confused by the Oblivion/Insomnia switch. I caught on, though... XD
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wait...I loved the first chapters! Where'd they go? Does this mean there's going to be more? Help!

xoxox