Reviews for Retribution
JessicaStone134 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow! That was immense! You really got into the mindset of a man like Matt, you told it beautifully. Well done, it was amazing :D

Arashi xx
LittleTayy chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
HOLY

CRAP! That was so weird, and I am guessing, that it is in Matt's POV? WOW, his thinking in this is really retarted and sick and OMG, I couldn't stop reading it was enticing, entrancing, whatever you want to call. Does that make me weird? I think it does. Well done. Good writing, obviously if it can make me question my sanity, then it's really good. lol. Keep up the good work, yeah.

Luvya, Cheers,

Tee
MSGisreal chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I really did not get that at all.

CYAS!
The Vampire's Missus chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Chillingly written. Bloody amazing, in fact. You've got inside the darkness of Matt's mind so well. (Ek)
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Woot! I got the first review! Ahem, now for the sensible review. This is jaw dropping, freakin' amazing! Matt is so twisted and scary it's awesome and the whole fic is dark and freaky and OMG, you are such a good writer. I can't find criticism with this. It's just so dark... /is mesmerized by the darkness/ Actually reminds me of an Evanescence song /Sekhmet will now pretend that is not her favourite band/ Wow...I’m speechless from this fic. You have a gift, Magique. ;)