Reviews for Get out Alive
shadowtheo chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
oh wow i like this! i hope you continue soon cos it sounds really interesting :)

Good luck!
Lazzle-bee chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
wow i love this fic... its off to a good start and is very interesting ...but you need to make the chapters longer! MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER DAMNIT! lol XD

But i dont think that Ed would be able to make fire out of just wood! he would have to have some sort of spark to make fire... thus Roy's need for ignition gloves. please update soon! X3

xoxo
Half Human Homunculi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Reading through this chapter, I'm thinking maybe you ought to advertise for a good beta-reader. Bad spelling and grammar can drive off readers.
Shadowed Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
im not fantastic at grammer myself...but i believe 'kernel' is supposed to be "colonel"...i have no idea why its spelt that way sound nothing like it..but kernal is generally is used for like popcorn kernal...hahaha! roy mustang, the popcorn alchemist. Oh and instead of 'spoke' you wrote 'spook'. just giving u constructive criticixm..i wished someone would do it for me once ina while. i'll b looking out for the next chapter! loved the last line!

Shadowed Ink
UnbornHope chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Seeing that not only do i love this song, but i also love this first chapter that means ill love the fic keep it up!