Reviews for Numerus Novem
Nuuuuu not puppy dog eyes
It's the curse of the six XD I am honestly cursed with the number six. It's contagious run XD
Fifteen year old boys XD
Aabluedragon chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
When I first clicked on this story, I wasn't expecting much. When I read through a few chapters, I was hooked; addicted, even. The way you write first person for each major character, the way your characterize them, the way you create line breaks based off names and numbers... I can't say that I wasn't impressed. Ienzo's condition tied in well with the overall storyline, and I'm happy that you actually took the time to write OCD correctly. This story was definitely worth reading, and I wouldn't mind reading it all over again.

Hopefully, I can see a sequel soon. I'm sure your followers would appreciate it. I know I will.

High hopes and eagerly waiting,
IEU chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Actually, could've you just said the sequel's name or something?
IEU chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
EVENTUAL meaning after February is over in 2013.
IEU chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
You forgot to mention the game quotes- I know this! We do too have hearts! Don't be mad...

That was from a kh game. :/
IEU chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
ROXY! I just got my FAVORITE Vanilla Fudge Twirl ice cream, and I'M NOT SHARING!

Jeez. Just ask Axe for ice cream.
IEU chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I have no children. Who did Yen Sid kill? If Zexion/Ienzo just died in ANOTHER fanfic, I'm gonna be pissed.
IEU chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I noticed when you change stuff ex. When Lumaria and Lea talked, you had 8118, as in their Organization numbers. S is for Sora, K for Kairi, and R for Riku. I noticed!
IEU chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
IEU chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Don't worry. *hands out chocolate to Ienzo, Myde, and you* • •
You're all loved!
IEU chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
IEU chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Snake. It suits me well- I also happen to be a Sagittarius. さよなら! ( )
IEU chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Oh you definitely deserve one! *hugs you real tight and makes you feel better* Cheer up! •c•