Reviews for Eventually
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
good story, nice plot line. i would be interested to see where this story would end up if you decided to continue it
123deviuk chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
UZUMAKI HINATA YO H! YOU HYPOCRITE YOU FLAME PEOPLE FOR NOT LIKING YOU CRACK NARUHINA! NARUINONARUHINA EVEN NARUINO OWNS IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
UZUMAKI HINATA YOU STILL S UCK
jakesteel chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
UZUMAKI HINANTA I AM AN ADVANCESHIPPER! ASHXMAY AND NARUHINA ARE NOTHING ALIKE THE ONLY SIMILAR COUPLE TO ASHXMAY IS NARUSAKU YOUR A PHONY ADVANCESHIPPER. ALSO STOP F UCKING TROLLING OTHER JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE NARUTO PAIRED UP OTHER THAN HINATA. NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. NaruSaku,NaruShizune,NaruTemari,and NaruIno pwn NaruHina.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
AW!~!

This is so cute!
Shahar Mystral chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Thats was gorgeous. It made me get goose bumps. I really enjoyed it.
SIR JAZZ chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was absolutely fantastic. I love how you still kept Hinata's crush on Naruto, and how it would be a very gradual change when she finally stopped liking him. Sasuke's character was excellent! And when Hinata turned down Naruto, it was this huge transition from 'I still like Naruto a little bit' to 'I'm going to get over Naruto' attitude.

All in all, a great story. Excellent diction and all that literary whatnot. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Kagetori chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Nice. )
Shuken chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I thought your story was good. I enjoyed the characters and how they interacted with each other. At first I was skeptical about the pairing but you made it work really well. I liked the feeling that Sasuke and Hinata will eventually become a couple but if felt natural. I was however a bit disappointed that it was only a oneshot because I was expecting more. What can one do but hope the author continues the story haha! Great fic.
pakichick00 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i loved ur story, really cute!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was good! Very! Yeh!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aww, it was sad in the beginning, but it had a happy ending. I liked it.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
AW... the whole time Uchiha had a crush on her! This is a really really really good quality oneshot _
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was sad then it turned sweet _
Shikori chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
KAWAII! but i felt so sorry for Hinata

keep up the great work