Reviews for The Glory of Our Damnation
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Please continue, this is so good. I've read some of your other fics, and they just fab! You've got a real talent, (you probable read that all the time but it's true) the story flows and makes sense as well as paying close attention to detail and the characters personality. It's just amazing... and please continue ten twenty life too (I think that's what's called ( X3 ) ) please don't delete any of your stories ! They are too awesome !
LivingLies chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
This is really good.

Update, please?
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Man I wish there was more to read, this is fucking awesome. I absolutely love the plot and Sasuke's characteristics! And apparently (from the description) Naruto is going to get involved into drugs? Perhaps a moment of weakness and self doubt persuades him into making a horrible mistake? I don't know but I certainly hope I find out. You only have two chapters up and I am already totally addicted. But it only takes one shot. -wink- Well, if you already planned to give up on this story it is understandable, it happens. But this story is a great read and I hope you consider to continue it soon or in the future! Hope to get another chance to review! Have a happy valentines!
Goregeous chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
This story is so fucking awesome

Please finish it because I love it!
GotenXTrunks chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this is a very good story, but the liberry is going to close soon, so I will just copy it and take it home to read. Your shuch a good writer that I desided to read more of your work, and not serpeised it's a work of art, how do you do it. LOVE THE STORY! Hay I e-mailed you but no ansera, hope I didn't scar you off with my story, it's been 4 days and no reply. just incase you forgot my e-mail here it is

( ) Hop to here from you soon, Cward
TheRoseByAnyOtherName chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Thanx for this wonderful story! i absolutely LUVs it now. Plz update soon, i wonder what Itachi will say about Naruto being in his house. And with Sasuke in that state...well i cant wait. Thanx again! ]
NaruSasuFTW chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
i love this story, even if gaara is badand sasuke is a dick but still i want you to update pls
Kumiko-Uchiha-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
THIS IS GREAT!

IM glad ur back to this cuz im excited to know whats going to happen!

AWESOME CHAPTER!
lowlizah chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
You are really making me hate Gaara. And I really like him. So how long does the whole 'I am so staight.' thing with Naruto last? About as long as the drug addicted Sasuke?
Crls Nyino chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
YAY I love Uchihacest and I love where in angest fics its itasasu instead of itanaru I hate that paring
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
yayoitree chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
oh oh is naruto such a gentleman or idiot for not taking advantage from a high sasuke? yes yes itachi finally showed up! I totally support itasasu! since gaara is bad for sasuke and naruto is.. well straight, dat means itachi is the only right for sasuke *grin* naruto's friendship for sasuke is very touching. I actually think it's better for them to stay best friends...

absolutely love this story, please update soon.
Dark Green Poop chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
OMG! I'm seriously in suspense! Please update as soon as you can!

Lol Itachi's gonna kick Naruto's ass...

Love your writing, as per usual!
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Damn, you should update this one too!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 3/16/2008