Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
Thorny Hedge chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
*whew*
RhianaStar chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
Wow! what a confrontation... wasn't expecting John to return... okay hate for story to end but can't wait for the next update...
Raynidreams chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
Real world finally catching up with John is an interetsing twist and it perfectly leaves the boys alone. You have left Dean a tough job, especially with such a great cliffhanger.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
OMG! Poor Sammy in Anna's clutches yet again. Hopefully Dean gets there in time to save him but, then again, I'm also very much looking forward to the prospect of more HurtLimp!Sam too. There can never be too much HurtLimp!Sam in a story for me. *Grins*

Fantastic chapter!
sendintheclowns chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
The ending with Anna is just evil! Are you really going to make us wait to see what happens here?

Nicely played :)
MDarKspIrIt chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
OMG... such an evil cliffie! Can't wait to know what's gonna happen next. Update soon plzz...
sammysgurl chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
omg this is such a good story please update soon!
renniespice chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Excellent chapter! Just please tell me it is not going to turn into a Sam only story! I look forward to the next chapter!
tehstripedpajamas chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
NO! they can't take john! THEY CANT!
RhianaStar chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
OMG! What a cliffie! I wondering how long was Dean gone... why haven't they called JIM! or BOBBY! Poor Sammy no break yet... Can't wait for next update!

Fantastic chapter glad you took your time to develop it... it shows!
gidgetgal9 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Oh NO- she has Sam! Please update soon!
apieceofcake chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
ACK! John arrested ..and So where was Dean when Anna was with Sam?

Looking forward to finding out.
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
HOLY CRAP! Is Sammy dreaming or does Anna have her hands on him again? OMG, John's been arrested and CPS plans on taking Sammy away until they figure out what is going on-so not good. Okay Dean, time to call in some help and kidnap your baby brother away if Anna doesn't already have him!
Thorny Hedge chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Wow, great chapter!
sendintheclowns chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Oh, no! Anna got away. That can't be good news for the Winchesters. But at least John made the right choice in saving his boys.

I'm only on the periphery of the medical field but I'd say you nailed the scenes with panache. Great chapter :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »