Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
gidgetgal9 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Wow, you've really broken poor Sam! And Anna is still free- so not good. I look forward to your update.
RhianaStar chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
No problems on the med terms... made sense to me...lol... now how long before Sammy wakes up and is Anna close by?
renniespice chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Still loving it! Update soon please!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Great chaper!
criminally charmed chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
oh, I kinda feel sorry for that doctor, but not as much as I do for Dean and John. Is Anna gonna show? Kill her!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Awesome chapter!

Wow, that was a very powerful scene in the first paragraph with John not even remembering how he got Sammy to the hospital,, just knowing that as his son was wheeled away from him that his life was in mortal danger!

I didn't like the doc, he was so cold and impersonable-as tho Sam wasn't a person when he talked with John and Dean about Sam's condition! I was with Dean in wanting to slug the guy!

How awful to think of Sam on life support-to be on a ventilator to help him breathe! And to make matters worse, Anna is still alive-who knows when she'll make her move!
Thorny Hedge chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
A wonderful update. I'm so glad you're sharing this story.
SPNCruzin chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
woohoo! nicely done chapter. really can't wait for the next one so please update soon!
renniespice chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
OMFG! That was awesome! I love it! I am so looking forward to the next chapter! By the way, we call it a flashlight just to let you know, not a torch. Excllent!
gidgetgal9 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Wow, just played catch up with the last couple of chapters- well done! Very suspenseful! I look forward to more!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Awesome chapter! It was great!
6219834 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Someone once told me that all journeys have a return, and I'm so happy to reach this one. Whumpage aside, nice story-telling.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Awesome chapter! And I am so glad we are finally back to our starting point so that we can see if Sammy survives! Oh mercy, IF ONLY the boys had stayed at the motel...

I definitely cannot wait until your next chapter!
pageavenue57 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
E YAY im way to excited for the next installment :) awesome work once again my dear :highfive: lol
daisymaygirl1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
OMG! What a fantastic, nailbiting chapter. Poor battered boys. Poor battered John. Loved Dean's concern over Sammy when he was dreaming in the car and the moment Sammy thought Dean was dead and began crying was so sad. I'm loving this story so much.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »