Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Awesome chapter! I take it that it was one of the vampires who put the note in Sam's bag to get him and Dean out of the moter-could this be why John was so determined for Dean to stay with Sam?

I look forward to your next chapter!
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Yet again! Another awesome chapter. I still feel bad for Sammy, you put the words to describe how he was feeling perfectly, by the way. Update soon!
pageavenue57 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I love it keep it going Im usually never much for the younger fics but Im loving yours hun so keep it up!
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Oh, scary. I love vampire fic. Keep up the great work!
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Cool fic, more soon!
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Yet another great chapter. I'm glad Sammy is okay, even if he isn't being himself. Poor Sam. :/ Please update soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Knowing that Sammy is in a life threatening situation is made all the more sad by knowing that he left some place where he was really happy and finally had a friend to have to join in this hunt!

Can't wait for your next chapter
mel087 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
this is really good plzu pdate soon
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ohh I really like this so far. Poor Sam! And Dean...and John. Poor everyone. :P Anyways, please update soon! Happy New Year!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Holy crap, you sure know how to grab us readers right from the start don't you. Oh my freaking gosh, Sammy isn't breathing, Dean is about to freeze to death, and John's doing his best to help both sons-WOW!

I sure hope you are a quick updater after reading this first chapter because I am dying to read the next!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9