Reviews for The love of birds
edwardfiend chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Loved this! :)
mikkimoushkin chapter 29 . 1/25/2008
That story was so amazing.

I read it all in one day, and i am so glad that you decided not to kill any of the characters.

The ending was absolutely perfect.

I loved everything about it, from calling the baby girl marian to having marian still in the story as a ghost, and managing to get 'big bear' in the last chapter... was... wonderful and completely brilliant!

Thank you for writing such an amazing story.

(I wish your story would happen in real life... but unfortunately the writers of Robin Hood are complete idiots, and think that just because guy is the favourite character, it means that they can have him in all the storylines... which is totally wrong.)

xx Mikki
KeepingAmused chapter 29 . 1/15/2008

Marian Lardner Jane Scarlett.

THAT is adorable!

amazing amazing story.

i love it

KEEP WRITING! - could we have a sequel? hehe sorry.

gypsybeads chapter 29 . 1/14/2008
I have loved this story.

I am glad that you gave every one a happy ending, and that the baddies got what they deserve.

I'am sad that it has ended but will keep checking for any sequals (hint hint:)

Great job.
Mage Ren chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
Oh, I am so sad that it's over! I guess that it could not go on forever though. I have loved your story, I loved reading it and I loved your frequent updates! I think that this last chapter was great! Will would make an excellent Sheriff, I never really thought about it before, but I think he would. I'm not sure about Allan as a Master of Arms, I could just picture him pretending to steal the tax money just to keep his men on their feet, or similar nonsense. Which could be a lot of fun for everyone else, besides his men.
gatewatcher chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
Clap Clap Clap! Wonderful job! I did like your story.

Everyone had a happy ending. I loved your choices. I do feel bad for Robin,though. Marian was a nice name for the babe.

congrats on a great story.

Shanima chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
Very sweet. Thank you for this fanfic, it has entertained me very much :D

Shanima -x-
Socksycherry chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
aw, what a nice name for her. I loved this fic, and i'm sad it's ended. But really really nice finale. I'm especially glad will got to be the sheriff though. Lovely.
DeathlyElegance chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
oh, wow. What a great ending. I've enjoyed it SO much. Well done on such a great story, it's given me so much inspiration for my own.
Blackfishy chapter 29 . 1/13/2008

That was such a good last chapter :D

Loved the baby (so sweet)

And wow, Will being the new sheriff! cool idea :)

Brilliant story

Well done

LittleMissSparkles chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
love the ending. Actually i loved the whole story. The babes name is great and i love the titles you gave everyone.
KeepingAmused chapter 28 . 1/13/2008
bahaha I love Djaq's humour. And stuttering Will.

I wonder if the baby, surprisingly, is a girl.

update soon, please! x
Socksycherry chapter 28 . 1/13/2008
yay, Gizzy's dead. woohoo. Another lovely chapter, and a farewell chapter would be nice. Maybe a chance for us to meet baby Scarlett...
LittleMissSparkles chapter 28 . 1/12/2008
So cute. And love how everyone survived and are all back together. Update soon cause i cant wait! :)
gatewatcher chapter 28 . 1/12/2008
That's a lot of names for such a little guy!

I am glad that GoG is dead!