Reviews for The Dark Side of Ambition
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was such a good, well-written story. Your plot was wonderful.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT!
Epixie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Beautiful story, just amazing.
Lady Phenylina chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I'm absolutely in love with this 3 I don't know if I could fit just how much i loved it into words, but I shall try: It was absolutely perfect and in character and yeah . . .
Tasareswrist chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
that was just amazing.

Like... wonderful backstory on all of Cutler's relationships, and certainly no shortage of juicy bits.

I love fics like this.
FlameToungue chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
will you continue this ?
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I liked it, if you can write more soon.
Litany Riddle chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I LOVE ! IT IS VERY GOOD ! FANTASTIC ! Je l'adore trop cette fic, c'est exactement celle là que j'aurais voulu écrire !

Please, I can translate this fiction in french ?

Bravo, it's so god ! I Like like like ! Good good good !

I love Cutler too !
Spiras Stargate chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This is a beautiful story. I only wish I had this sort of talent to draw this kind of passion from my soul and turn it into written word.

I've been trying to write my own Jack/Culter story ever since the second movie came out and I've never been able to do it. The third one's given me everything I could need as well but still the words don't come, but if they would, it probably would have been a bit something like this.

The only thing I'm saddened by in this, is that you've left out the one scene where Jack and Culter meet again, otherwise this couldn't be better.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Good grief. This is wonderful; very engaging, very involving, and although disturbing at times it reads with a lovely intensity. I would love to read more.
chase-the-draggon chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This was great, and i'm so glad to see mentions of the Wicked Wench and the events that occured during her time. I think this served to bolster the credulity of that rumour/story link, and made for a more believable relationship between Cutler and Jack. Good work
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow! So good. Very interesting.