Reviews for How useless, this hole!
Sonra chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I lost it at the puppy I didn't regain composure until long after. I wonder how he manages to remember every thing he has and how he manages to find things.
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
o wow thats really great! cant stop laughing.. killer the bunny and flopsy, that is hilarious!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
more of these please.
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Jarlaxel's lobster vendetta. And that just about covers it.

This was way too hilarious for it's own good...expecially Entreri's curse on Jarlaxel. :)

"Jarlaxle had to go on this damn venture, and he sends me into the swamp looking for 'Killer the Megaraptor' whilst he goes off to the flower-filled meadows looking for 'Flopsy the Bunny!' May the fleas of his bed feast upon his parts."

Priceless.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Killer rabbit! I've seen the Monthy Python movie... And I would like such a bunny for my birthday, and I would name it Killer obviously!

That was hilarious! Thank you so much!

Nuitari Aquarius
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I *knew* Flopsy was going to be the dinosaur. Ha! Called it! Very funny, good job.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very comical, my friend. Just goes to show you how dangerous misinterpretations can be. Somehow, a Wand of Silly Walks and a puppy seem like they would be in Jarlaxle's possession.

Knight
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
LOL! LMFAO! I actually did laugh out loud on this one. I though "Wouldn't it be cool if the rabbit was Killer and the dinosaur was Flopsy?" and it was! LOL.

I also laughed when Garnet made a reappearance, and then was shoved back into the hole.

The miniature fake wand factory was great too.

Possibly your best fic. Keep it up.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I'm glad I issued this challenge to you! This is by far your strongest and funniest story to date. The twist you added is priceless and definitely sets up comedic tension, and I got a good laugh at Jarlaxle's expense. Thank you.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was excellent. It is by far the most finished and fully realized of your stories. You obviously spent a bit more thought on it.