Reviews for Celtic Connections
twilightknight1594 chapter 28 . 11/15/2008
I loved this story. I really liked how you combined the two mythologies and made Heimdall more of a good guy. The funny wise cracks from both him and Loki were pricless! Great job across the board!
akumu keayo chapter 20 . 4/13/2008
"DADDY! Hel is touching us with her rotting parts!" HAHAHAHHA. I love that. And chapter 5 made me 'aw'. It makes me wanna hug Heimdall. Poor thing. I never really put much thought into the true relations between the gods. I wonder if that really happened. If a story's a little dark, I like some humor. This is just that. :3
witchfingers chapter 28 . 1/2/2008
Tea! Wonderful last chapter, dear. Totally filled my expectations, one couldn't ask for a better end to this story. COngratulations!

If you ever feel like writing some more MaLoRa, would you do some Loki x Mayura? I don't know if you're into the couple, but if you are, something by you would be an excellent contribution to the fandom, seeing how great you are )

Hope I'll hear from you soon!
witchfingers chapter 27 . 1/2/2008
OMFG. HIlarious xD

“So you missed the boat on fatherhood.” Loki shrugged at him. “There’s always grandchildren.”

Loki kids about grandchildren, but he's Narugami's uncle, so Narugami's children are realetd to him as well. I'm sure he'll regret saying that when he's on his own xD
witchfingers chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
Suspense, tension, battle, angst, and then...

“Doesn’t like tea? What kind of girl have you wrought on us Narukami? I knew there had to be something wrong with her.”

Good I tell you. No, maybe you're beyond good xD
witchfingers chapter 25 . 1/2/2008
LOL. Heimdall IC is too cute to let pass *_*
witchfingers chapter 24 . 1/2/2008
Powerful last phrase here. It gets more and more interesting
witchfingers chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
It's a serious chapter, but when I remember that the powerful norse gods Heimdall and Loki can't reach up a shelf to take a box... it's not as serious xD Great chapter!
witchfingers chapter 19 . 1/1/2008
woow. Cool chapter. I had fun reading the Loki-Thor-Heimdall interaction :D And now I'm also intrigued- who's the shadowy bad guy who wants the oc dead?
witchfingers chapter 18 . 1/1/2008
"Whatever became of Thunder-bunny anyway?"

x)
witchfingers chapter 17 . 1/1/2008
LOL I wonder what Heimdall will do when he finds out Ara's boyrfriend is... Thor. xD
witchfingers chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
"Get over it Mr. Sun God and get out there and MAKE THE FRIGGIN SUN SHINE!”

LOL. You're too good.
witchfingers chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
So, we started with Celtic stuff, great! I excited when you mentioned the selkies because that's something I more or less know about. I hope there'll be more of them, eventually.

Awesome chapter, you showed us a great insight to Loki and Yamino's character.
witchfingers chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Lovely imagery. As I don't know much about celtic mythology I can't figure out what deity is the one behind Mayura's kidnapping, but I'm intrigued, the plot caught me *_*
witchfingers chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
That's so Mayura... -_- I wonder what's Loki going to do now?