Reviews for Tales of the Wind Country
sun98 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
i really like your story. please update. :)
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I like it! and I hope to read mroe in not to long a period. This character intrigues me! Looking forward. SC
Suzakus Wings chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I love your fic and hope you update soon.

I adore arranged marriage fictions, and I'd write one if I had a good idea. I always feel like mine wouldn't be good enough.

Anyways, it's very good and I give it high praise.
Miss Writer chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Please update. V.V Have you forgotten about this story?
Persephoniii chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
This story has caught my interest. I love the concept of arranged marriage fics, (I'm in the process of starting one myself) but there are so few out there that are really GOOD or believable. So far, yours seems to be one of the good ones. I like the fact that none of the dialog is rushed; you're taking your time with characterization, and these days, that's pretty rare.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter, as well as your take on Gaara. Alot of authors write him differently, from insane and bloodthirsty to calm and serene. It'll be interesting to see your interpretation.
The Loyal Newt chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Very good! Please continue!
Miandra chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Oh, please update this wonderful story; it's been two months! I'm looking forward to reading more!
YesNo Girl chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I commend you on your grammar and your descriptions; there are so very few stories that are well-written as this one. Please update soon, I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
yamiLenna chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Beautiful grammar, descriptions and interesting plot. Please update soon!
Gwenny-Dear chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
This is an interesting story.

I like the whole idea of having the damiyo having a child out of an affair.

Was he originally going to marry Tsuyu's mother? Or was it just a one time fling? From the way you wrote it, it was made to seem like Asahito planed to marry her mother...

This entire plot is interesting,really. I mean, I've heard of tons of other Gaara stories,but not many have him in a arranged marrige with an illagitament girl.

I'll be keeping an eye on this.D

Gwenn
thewordwood chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Another great chapter! I really can't wait to see how this story will turn out. Most people fail at writing non-cliche "arranged marriage" stories, but you're doing such a good job! I can't wait for the next installment.
Miss Writer chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Awesome chappie! Thanks for answering my question; I think that's about all the manga and anime has covered about Gaara in the Shippuden series. O.o Anyways, this chapter was kind of sweet since we got to see the OC's relationship with her brother. And very nice with introducing the Naruto world; I wonder how you will weave Gaara into this? XD Um, well, a little suggestion; you could keep the whole story in first POV from the OC's perspective. That way, you won't break the line the readers are accustomed to see (at least that's my case). Anyway, please update soon!
NeferNeferi chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Ah, another chapter. ) I like it very much; it's nice to see you've inserted some elements from the Naruto world. I laughed when Tsutomu kicked the shinobi; I could just imagine him doing so. You missed a couple of commas along the chapter, but other than that, it was as good as the first. Thank you very much for answering my question; we have a smexy Gaara without the Shukaku and in the Kazekage robes. ;) Please update soon!
geishaninja chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
very nice story also very long. cant wait till gaara comes in. hope you updata soon
queercyberpunk chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Very nicely written. There were few grammar mistakes and I love the way you are portraying the Naruto Universe. You're giving it a more regal air, and I quite enjoy it. Please update soon, I'll be waiting.

Your Devoted Reader,