Reviews for Just a Rumor?
still.looking chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
HAHA the Magatama used against Phoenix. By EDGEWORTH of all people. Awesome~
Nerolii chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Bwa ha ha ho ho ho !

You're a funny gal, you know that? Ouuh, that poor Edgey XD

I love how you wrote that, just subtile enough.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
not really funny as much as it is a drabble. oh well.
iFlat chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Poor Edgey, not getting to know Nick has a crush on him. Silly Nick, TELL HIM. x] Cute fic! Wish there was a sequel.
Promising-Silence chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
man, need more magnatama action with edgeworth.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
lol XD
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
How does it feel now Wright! How does it feel now. I am so glad you brought up how Edgeworth calls the Psyche-locks 'psycholocks'. When that happened in the game, I could not stop laughing. At 2 am. Great story!
DyingHerInnocence chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You make it really interesting xD

Edgeworth is lack of evidence -lol-
Cerise Sky chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw that was mild but just sweet enough to satisfy my PxE craving Great job!
ritachi chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I don't know why, but I'm in love with this story. I love the idea of Edgeworth trying to pry Phoenix's secrets wide-open and using the Magatama that Maya had lent him beforehand to do it. It was just so much fun to read and each word that I sucked in, I loved.

Like the other readers, I really wished it was a bit longer, but those are the breaks sometimes. I guess it just leave you clawing for more and more to read.

Overall, it was a simple yet subtle humorous story with all the quirks. Absolute love.
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
And he's -still- calling them psycholocks! LOL Edgey is such an adorable dork sometimes, I swear. Your story is neato, although I do have to say I wish there was more... -whines- Sorry, it's excellent as it is. Sweet and short and leaves you wanting more.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
hm I wonder the same thing. Is there more? It was very funny.
Subaru chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Yeah, me too! I also wanna know what would/will happen if...no, WHEN Edgeworth unlocks that last Psyche-Lock! *puppy dog eyes* Please write a sequel/next part? Pretty please!