Reviews for What A Summer This Will Be
Radon65 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
I like Snape deciding to randomly hex Harry at any given moment. It was also interesting to have Harry learn about the Order,

and I liked the whole potion-making thing. Hee hee... Funny when Harry took off with Snape's wand! They're making progress

liking each other, but not too quickly or sappily. Good writing, and good characterization.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Interesting session. I don't understand why the room changed from Syltherin to Griffyndor. Did Snape do that? because he

implied that he didn't. I liked the bit about getting Hermione in trouble. Let's see how lunch goes...
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is rather simply done, but quite amusing. The characterization is decent, and I like how Harry and Snape are reacting to each other. I'll be interested to see how you handle some of the realistic drama, since you have the Lily theme and such.
Radon65 chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Glad to see a Voldie meeting that went fairly well for Snape. That was funny and weird and kind of touching the whole "home" thing. Like Harry, I didn't notice it at first, and was like, what's the problem? I don't want Sirius upset, but I'm happy Harry feels at home somewhere. I liked the whole conversation about Snape saying that if Harry wanted to come stay with him, he could. Great Snape finding out that Harry's an idiot (well kinda, he did get the information he wanted) and good cliffhanger ending.
Radon65 chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
Voldie is such a jerk! Poor Snape. Cool how Harry could hear it was him, though. Harry's a little obsessed. I hope he doesn't get torn in half trying to get the prophecy. Great on Harry getting in Voldemort's mind! What will happen next?
Radon65 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I'm quite surprised Snape is willing to go against Dumbledore's orders. Snape getting ticked about Harry seeing his memory was in character, and his other reactions. However, I don't know if Harry would have had time to withdraw from Snape's mind - Snape might have pushed him out pretty fast. That's what I expected, anyway. Perhaps he was enjoying the memory. Good chess game, but I would have liked a little more background on what they were doing with the chess, instead of only dialogue. Pieces, moves, etc. I did not get the potions/lab conversation at all. Cute chapter ending.
Radon65 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Drunk Snape Creepy. It was kind of a nice way to get him to be a bit pleasant, though. I liked seeing Harry's friends, and the whole thing with Sirius was cool and interesting. The portrait was kind of funny, though it really shouldn't be.
Radon65 chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Ooh, great dialogue! I liked the conversation with Sirius, and the thing about Lily was wonderful! I also liked how Harry got the book with a different spell, and the talk about almost being in Slytherin. Interesting discussion about Ron...
Radon65 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Man, I was freaked... Good suspense! Also awesome having Harry move his stuff so the Death Eaters got screwed. Great dialogue for Snape to Voldemort, and good fight later. I like this very much.
Steph1215 chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
jo
New Profileaccount chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Damn this

is fucking amazing

I love you so much, you don't even know...like seriously _
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 11/30/2008