Reviews for What A Summer This Will Be
chocolaterox92 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Finally! I have been wanting to read Snape's reaction to what Harry heard when he got near the dementors! Good job, btw
chocolaterox92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
YAY this is really good - the characters aren't exaggerated or anything.
lisawels chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
Nice fic. I liked how it showed a different side of Severus.
1derland pixie chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
Good story!
Wateronthebrain chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
this was so good!
destined for my love chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
i really liked it and i cant wait until you finished teh sequal. i dont usually read incomplete stroies but the story is an exception!

Love,

Destined for my Love
Sydney Alexis chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
Overall, the story was enjoyable. A bit rushed in some places, but your characterization was good.

I would, however, *highly* recommend a beta, or, at the very least, a spell checker.

If you don't have a word processor such as Microsoft Word on your computer, you can always type your chapters up in an email program and paste them to word processor.

Google also offers an online document program at .com. It has a built in spell checker and it allows you to save copies of your work to your drive in rtf, pdf, and word formats.

One of the most common grammatical mistakes you made throughout the story was not bothering to capitalize proper nouns - names (Potter not potter), places, or important objects. You also don't always capitalize the pronoun 'I'. While the latter might be considered acceptable in some circles for texting, in formal writing (which story writing is considered), it was *always* capitalized. Not doing so is like saying you or your characters aren't important enough to bother.
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
liked it
SnapesYukuai chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Yes, yes, please do a sequel! It was a brilliant chap and I liked the fight, even if it was short. The end was so cute although very sad. Please, continue with another story and give me (and Harry and Sev) a happy end. Oh, just by the way, it's LuciUs. hug you for your wonderful story

Yours truly, Melfis.
LadyofDragons089 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Aww...I love Snape-mentors-Harry stories, but i hate that they're usually at the expense of Sirius. I love sirius. *sigh*

You have written a really good tale, i liked it up til the sirius-dying part, which i'm sure you've gotten already, lol. It really was good though, i liked your characterization of snape. i'd def reccommend a sequel- maybe turn it into a snape-adopts-harry tale.

chau
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
I loved reading this story, and I'm so sad that it is over. Great job.
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
I absolutely loved this story! I think a sequel would be great!
akirastar chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really like this story, and I fully think you should write a sequel. I would defiently read it. I feel bad about Sirius, but he was such a jackass in this story. He almost reminded me of Ron, in the way that he flew off the handle at every little thing. Just remember to capitalise your "I"s every time, you missed quite a few of them. Otherwise, it's good. Keep up the good work:)
fahzzyquill chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
oh. it's over. i don't want it to end. it was really good. i liked it a lot!
eaglesfreak17 chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
You should write a sequel. This is a great story and you can go so much farther with it while they are at Hogwarts.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »