Reviews for What A Summer This Will Be
eaglesfreak17 chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
You should write a sequel. This is a great story and you can go so much farther with it while they are at Hogwarts.
LeSangRouge chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
im sorry what? the end? surely you jest! more! damnit! i love this fic common! lol.
Fawkes Song chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
I hope you do write a sequel. I've enjoyed this story. The final chapter was disappointing, I guess because it is the last, unexpectedly, and it ended on such a sad note.
doro chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
what a absolutely great, awesome story! are you insane to let it end like that? ;) i'm so excited to read about them dealing with their new relationship at school

i think it is brilliant and i'd love a sequel PLEASE D never read something like this before!
goldentree chapter 12 . 3/8/2008

so it's finished. Thank you for this wonderful story. It's sad that Sirius died. I hope you'll write a sequel as Harry still has to deal with Voldemort. bye
omnomnivore chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Umm... WOW! I would love a sequel! This is defenitly the best Snape Harry fic I've read. Great Job! I'll be looking for that email telling me of a sequel!
Len Jade chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
I would love a sequel. This is hardly over, I think. I need to see how it works out. An epilogue at least! (grins)
MikoGoddess chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Wait...The end? That can't be an ending...there's too many loose ends! The whole basis of the story was Harry getting strong enough to defeat Voldemort, but it hasn't happened. And how will Harry cope with the loss of his godfather? What will happen when they get back to school? Of course there should be a sequel...this story isn't over yet!

Oh yeah, and random side's spelled Lucius. Not Lucias.

Anyway, good story, and I really loved the slow but steady development of Snape and Harry. )
tambrathegreat chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Good job. I hate that Sirius still had to die. I would like to see a sequel with Snape playing a key role in the next story.
fairyp80 chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel!
Lydily chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,A sequel,!

ahahah and when you start it...would you send a word on this story so we know when and where to find it.

(that is if you do one!)

spikesbitch chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
i loved this story and would really love to read a sequel. i think that you created a really good relationship between harry and severus that will be interesting to explore and also how severus will cope with not being a spy and the dangers he will be exposed to now also.
dazzlar1 chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
i enjoyed reading your story very much. if you are thinking of doing a sequel, i will definately read it.

Cyllaenoi chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Aw... The ending was rather sweet for this being such a sad chapter. I can't believe it's over, but considering the title I guess it makes sense to end the fic when summer is over... If you write a sequel, I will definitely read it!
MingIsRandom chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
I know I haven't logged in but what the hell. :) This was awesome story. Thankyou for what you have done to make my day complete. i think if you could write a sequel, it would be great. But if you can't, I'm alright.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »