Reviews for Buddha
Anono chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Brilliant, I love the little details and the description, especially of Robin entering. The dialogue manages to remind me of the book and make me smile, I love the little bit about Robin assuring Corny there will be no pregnancy. Hope you continue it :)
LilithBlack333 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very good. Roiben wasn't out of character like most of the other fics I've read for these books. I liked how you kept the same messy qnd dirty tone from the books. In some other stories they romanticize the faery world instead of keeping with the original tone. Kaye was also in character keeping with her impulsiveness and simple lifestyle. I enjoyed it and would like to see more please.
Lavinia de Mortalium chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
"It was even worse than she remembered – she kicked a few cracked jewel cases beneath the bed, but it did little overall – wallpaper was still peeling, and thickly overlaid in her doodles with Sharpie and Kate's contributions in crayon. Clothes were tossed in haphazard piles, amber vials of Ravus' blessed medicine stacked erratically along available surfaces. Pictures and ticket stubs were wedged along the inside of her mirror's frame, and the secondhand dresser was nearly invisible beneath jewelry, five-fingered knick knacks, and scattered LPs."

I normaly don't like to outline whole chunks in a story, however I fell in love with the way you described the scene. That's so very Kaye to never clean her room. And the mention of the vials was a great little attention to detail.

I also am rather fond of how in-character both Kaye and Roiben are; it fits without feeling forced.

Any plans on an update? I would really love to see where this piece could go.
Spiller chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Uh. Where's the rest? I see you posted this in 2007, and I have to say please, please, please keep going with this story - your writing is beautiful and I am dying to read your take on the Val & Ravus & Louis & Corny relationships...Please?
Phawkes chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Absolutely beautiful. You explain so much...i would hate to see this thing droppedthere is so much emotion and plot! Please update! THe story sounds like it's starting to get good~
Lena chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I love it! My favorite Tithe story on this site! I hope you update someday! PLEASE!
keeperofthedarkarts chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
ah! can't wait for the next chapter! XD...this is really good by the way...i cant really say much cuz i don't know about the plot or anything but i look forward to reading this )
SeaOats chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I was slightly disappointed when I reached the end of Ironside and Roiben and Kaye still hadn't made love.

I thought I'd also be disappointed about the supposedly short length of the love-making part is in your story, but I'm not. Your phrases are so poetic and perfect and in-character. Kudos!
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really like this story so far. please continue!
Nothing Hinders chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love the idea of them having sex on Star Trek sheets. Very quirky, which is one of the reasons I loved the series to begin with.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it gets up, and I'm putting this story on my alerts so I don't miss it. And I'm anxious to read whatever bits you write about Val and Ravus. They're my favourite from the books.

Oh, I almost forgot. I just wanted to mention one of the phrases you used, I absolutely love. "Sobs contracted and expanded her ribs sharply beneath her black corset, playing her torso like an obscene accordion." I can't explain why, but something about that is just so beautiful to me. Maybe it's my slight sadism and my love of corsets.

Anyway, please continue!
AndSheWasBeautiful chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Three words.

A. Maz. Ing.

Never have I read a story before that was so beautiful told. I think that you captured Roiben PERFECTLY... I fell in love with him all over agin.

Usually, I don't read stories rated M, because of gross lemons. But that my friend, just they way that you put it all, so flowing and descriptive!

I am so watching this story and reviewing every single chapter.

Congratulations, on a fantastic piece so far!
BDhei chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I liked it. I want to see some Corny/Luis relationship. It only started at the very very end of Ironside, after all. We didn't get a very good feel for it, unlike the others.
TragischerRomantiker chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I think you should definitely continue this. I know you are writing at your own pace, but waiting too many months may push some readers away.

Anyway, I find thisto be simply marvelous so far. However, it's only one chapter, so I don't have too many things to draw from. The characters seem to be in character and I know that the words send perfectly painted depictions in my mind.

This story could potentially blossom into something fabulous, but I'll just have to wait patiently for the update, now won't I?

I have to say, I'm rather looking forward to a story that focses on each couple individually. (Preferrably the Val/Ravus lol) Please take my words into consideration, and know that I adore your story. So please don't hesitate to continue -
Duckweed chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This looks like it might be good, if you continue it:)
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 8/9/2008