Reviews for Buddha
Half-bloodPuff chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Loves it!
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*gigglecackles* D I so love them together, pardon me while I act like the girl I am and squeal.
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Keep going! It's really good.
Ruby chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
So...are you ever gonna like update this extremely long story or what? I'll send you a cookie if you do!
blue0range chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
this was very well written and the characters all stay in character.

please update soon! i want to see where the story is going
w.wayweary chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You write very well, I cannot wait for the next chapter and to see how the story unfolds. Update as soon as you are able.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
AH! It's been 4 months! Please update soon! :)
AloraBraken chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love long stories. XD As long as Kaye and Roiden finally have a proper happily ever after I'm all for it. lol. Your writing is top notch. I feel like I'm actually reading from the books. :D I look forward to the next chapter. ~Alora~
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
up date soon
Poppinfresh chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This seems like it's going to be a very, very good story. I can't wait to see what you do with the other couples. You're writing is amazing, it draws me in to the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ylandel chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh, I'm exited for this. There are no good romances that focus on all of the couples in the series, and this one looks promising. Please don't abandon it!
AizSaku chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I love your writing style; it's really unique and the scenes your words paint are complete and beautiful. I can't put to words how much I love this story and how much I'm looking forward to an update.

The Star Trek sheets are sexy.
Harey chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I realized that the reason I waited for a few days before replying to this is that I couldn't think of a way to do so without sounding bitter. Your style flows beautifully, with a natural grace I could only wish to acheive. I'm sixteen, too, and I can't help but feel a little jealous-Lately I haven't had much luck with writing, and I somehow can't imagine being quite as satisfied with my own writing as I am with yours. If I may say so without sounding rediculous, in some ways your style is superior to Holly Black's, and in others is very similar.
Em Red Topaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really like the beginning*,Please post more. You're a good writer!
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Intreguing... rather saucy. :) Please update soon.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »