Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
Delena fan chapter 1 . 8/31
I am so shocked u posted just 2 chapters but u got 10k reviews. I am reading your story I will review how it is
Jessy chapter 2 . 7/23
I'm upset bruh!
JustMePMM chapter 2 . 7/9
Awesome to see your hard work and talent was recognised
I hate w.t.d.a chapter 2 . 3/24
Hate it
CarvieCamfia chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Why didn't you update?
ButterBlythe chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Congrats on having this created into an actual Novel! I will definitely get it and read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
YESS FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO A GRAMMAR NAZI IS! YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!
jk chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I don't really get why shes thinking about him at all. She just saw him with TWO girls and all her new friends are saying what a whore he is and talking about how he just uses girls...enough said! Bella shouldn't give one fuck about Edward. who cares how pretty he is? hes a used up piece of shit
Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I would really like to see the story from Edwards point of view
CarvieCamfia chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Update
littlemissferret chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Hi i was wondering where could i get the free version to WTDA cause in malaysia we cant get paypal easily im sorry if im bothering you but here my email so you could contact me :
Cheyenne chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Type more and some views from everybody
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm angry if you don't have the full ting why is it on here this is supposed to be complete
Saloni chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Wow...I'm lost for words. That is some amazing writing and a book! Woah! Seriously. My next month's pocket money is for that book. Just wow.
BELLAEDWARD chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I an lost for words at this best story! Excited to read the sequel now cause I finally read the whole thing by just dowloading the app :) best story please write more of them 3
13,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »