Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
Alice4eva chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Heyhey.. sorry i was just wondering though.. when is the novel gona be released? :/ 3
sparlish chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hey I see that this might be a real novel - where do we buy it?
JRad chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I understand you deciding to take this story off fanfiction but I just wanted to say that what I was able to read was very well written. Dont let stupid people knock you down!
Smile 83 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I really wish to read your novel. Is your book going to be under the name of "Welcome to Drama Academy"?

Will you ever post the story on ff again?
Sugarr. .Babiee chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Hi mel im trying to get on to u blog and im having truble it just wont let me
ImprintMeJacob chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh... Just... Wow. WOW! That was amazing, and as a first chapter? I will seriously be recommending this to my friends!
twilightfan7733 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Just wondering- when is ur book gonna be published? I never got to read this story and I wish I had. Please post the FF version soon. Also, would I be able to read the sequel without reading WTDA?
crazypunkchic208 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
...DAMN ME AND MY NOT READING EVERYTHING-NESS!srry for the last review*mutters*even though it was true

*SLAP*

OWW GOD-DANM IT!today is not my im gonna ask is...are you gonna update
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Ay why do people always do this?-alright LOOK I love this story please for the love of god if not either

tell us the name of the book

delete this

or let someone adopt this

Dont get me wrong I am very happy for you...estatic , honestley...You have ONE chapter and have 12,884 my dear friend should tell you somethig.

And i beleive i speak for all when i say update this wonderful story.
Lizzy Belikov chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
No offence to you but i think it really stupid to just have one chapter up because some people want to read a whole story but now we can only read a chapter. And that means the sequal wont make any sense to those who havent read it ? if you want to stick a book on fanfiction at least if you are going to take it down take the whole thing down not leave one chapter up. Isn't that teasing?
kavelf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Just take your story off. Or at the very least, put the author's note that the story no longer exists at the top of the chapter, not at the bottom.

I'm sorry. I've never left a note like this before. But it's truly annoying to read a chapter, only to learn, so sad, too bad, the rest no longer exists here.
Megan xx chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
well could you tel us what tell us what the novel will be called please and whe it is out so i can buy it please x
Tales Of Winter chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Long time ago,maybe 1 year before, I read all the chapters, It's an awesome story . . .I hope your book will come out soon, I'm impatient to buy it.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Dang! Somehow I failed to take your advice and read the A/N first, lol. Now I feel a bit story-deprived, but it's all on me; you gave a fair warning, I just managed to miss it ;-) I was looking for completed "player-Edward" stories out there and yours seemed interesting. The chapter left up here seems well-written, so I totally get why you turned it into a real novel :-) It's pretty cool you managed to get it done! I went over to consult your blog to find out more, but if I understood correctly, it will be still in the pipeline for some months, right? Anyway, can you tell me which company I should scoop out in search for your novel? Do you have a final title yet? Or is that still under revision?
suhana chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I was wondering have your book been published? I really look forward to read them!
13,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »