Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
TwiHeartGleek chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
You have to right more I'm begging you it's really good!
bellacullenmccartywhitlock chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
More! Update soon please! :)
mary-v chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Well, I'm most definitely intrigued. I looked up your story on google and I read a bunch of positive comments so I'd really love to read the whole thing! I'm assuming you're changing the names for the published version? Either way, I'm looking forward to it! Good luck! :)
SarahhhD chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I'to my favorites, simple so i can buy as soon s its released
The New Flock Member chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Hm, I might get said book now. Can you PM me more details for buying it? Anything with over 10k reviews is gotta be worth having.
topazgirl14-2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
hey, listen, i have only read one chapter and im hooked onto this. please odnt stop writing. please put the chapters back up. whoever said this story is crap obviously doesnt know what they're talking about and all i got to say to them is "screw you" but please i beg of you to put the rest of the chapters up. i dont know if ur reading this but please... i need this story. don't leave me hanging. help a girl out. ill check everyday for updates. please please please put this back on. i will forever be grateful. thanks :)
obsessed edward cullen fan1901 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I just read this chapter for the first time and wanted to let you know that what i read is very good and you shouldnt let ignorant people decide what is good for you, You need to do what feels good you love writing I can tell I am just sorry i wont get to read the rest of this because I really likes what i read so far. If there is somewhere else I can read this please let me know and I am going to check out your other stories now. Just dont let other people decide for you.
ak chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
well , its a really a good start hoping you to update soon
Alice4eva chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Heyhey.. sorry i was just wondering though.. when is the novel gona be released? :/ 3
sparlish chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hey I see that this might be a real novel - where do we buy it?
JRad chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I understand you deciding to take this story off fanfiction but I just wanted to say that what I was able to read was very well written. Dont let stupid people knock you down!
Smile 83 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I really wish to read your novel. Is your book going to be under the name of "Welcome to Drama Academy"?

Will you ever post the story on ff again?
Sugarr. .Babiee chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Hi mel im trying to get on to u blog and im having truble it just wont let me
ImprintMeJacob chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh... Just... Wow. WOW! That was amazing, and as a first chapter? I will seriously be recommending this to my friends!
twilightfan7733 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Just wondering- when is ur book gonna be published? I never got to read this story and I wish I had. Please post the FF version soon. Also, would I be able to read the sequel without reading WTDA?
13,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »