Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
lilyan chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Oh my god I started reading this book the actual book and it is amazing everyone should be proud that this book was published because in my eyes that is the biggest accomplishment on here than you can do so don't stop wrighting or give up on your dream.
shy123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I wanna read this book so bad
Not impressed chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hi
I am sorry I was just ranting
The story is really good, just expensive.
l chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Um wow that whole story was incredible
I can't believe it! How did you write all of that
,!
It sounded like you put a lot of personal moments in it too.
It was absolutely amazing. Are you going to do an Edward pov
Btw I was kind of annoyed ( don't want to swear ) when I found out the full story wasn't on here
I dug it up tho and again wow
Ashlikescash chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I bought your book! I have it on my Kindle! 3 it!
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
this is so amazing im getting the book now
Twi luver chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Well that was Fucky
tangleshadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Jhwirhbvyuwfhbvwryygreyvyvrwhw9ryhrryhryhyrrvrvrvr eyeryhwqeyrhwqe9
-that means awsome
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Can you please put the WTDA back on fanfiction? Because I can't find it anywhere. And I really want to read it. Please post it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So Alice and Edward and Emmett are siblings? Alice's last name is Cullen, and so is Edward, and Emmett is Alice's brother, so it makes sense, but Alice and Emmett don't act like he's their brother..
aya chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
When I saw the ffirst sentence that appeared, you might having this a novel... I got excited knowing this would be great! Then Im not wrong! Its incredible! Cant wait to reead more! :D
Fairy chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
To Guest:hah excuse me?SM is great.u read Twilight fanfics right?and TWILIGHT IS SM.i m so offended.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
ugh. why does your book have to be sooo expensive on amazon? :(
Not impressed chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hi,

I just wanted to say that you do realize that most of your readers/reviewers are teenage girls that read your story because of their love for twilight right? So deciding that your story was too good to be on a fan fiction site and deciding to charge people to read it doesn't make sense to me. You say you don't think you're as good as Stephanie Meyer, but you obviously do if you are charging people to read it. You charge people 8$ to buy it and I'm going to take a guess and say you have probably not made more than 200$ since posting it on . I just don't think it's fair to the fans of this story because now, at least for the ones who can't afford to buy it, they lose the opportunity to be able to read it; which I think is selfish on your end because you're obviously only in it for the profit.
Gill chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
An original reader. A rerererereader. A customer. A huge fan. :)

LOVE THE STORY!
Thank you for your dedication!
13,049 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »