Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
ylene chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
would you like to read my story? that woul make me really happy! :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
listen I really want to read this story I am 80 years old house bond on oxygen 24/7 I don't get to do much but read, my son got me a laptop so I could. I cant read books cause I cant see the print it's to small but my laptop can make the print bigger I read fanfiction daily really that's all I do except go to the hospitals they send me to. but mostly I just read please don't take this away from me if you have turned it into a book I will even pay the book price to you I don't want to steal your work I don't even want the book cause I wouldn't be able to read it so you could re sell it . please e-mail me this story when I finish reading it , it will be canceled out like all the other stories I have read my e-mail address is that's my real name and real e-mail please talk to me. I am not trying to hurt you or con you please talk to me
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
well seems like Edward isquite popular and peak Bella's interest wonder if she peaked his
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Can u please post the whole story. I am desperate to read the rest. Can I at least have links to where I can buy or reach the story
schoolsucksass chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This sucks too bad for me to read the rest.
lilyan chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Oh my god I started reading this book the actual book and it is amazing everyone should be proud that this book was published because in my eyes that is the biggest accomplishment on here than you can do so don't stop wrighting or give up on your dream.
shp913 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I wanna read this book so bad
Not impressed chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I am sorry I was just ranting
The story is really good, just expensive.
l chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Um wow that whole story was incredible
I can't believe it! How did you write all of that
It sounded like you put a lot of personal moments in it too.
It was absolutely amazing. Are you going to do an Edward pov
Btw I was kind of annoyed ( don't want to swear ) when I found out the full story wasn't on here
I dug it up tho and again wow
Ashlikescash chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I bought your book! I have it on my Kindle! 3 it!
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
this is so amazing im getting the book now
Twi luver chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Well that was Fucky
tangleshadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Jhwirhbvyuwfhbvwryygreyvyvrwhw9ryhrryhryhyrrvrvrvr eyeryhwqeyrhwqe9
-that means awsome
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Can you please put the WTDA back on fanfiction? Because I can't find it anywhere. And I really want to read it. Please post it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So Alice and Edward and Emmett are siblings? Alice's last name is Cullen, and so is Edward, and Emmett is Alice's brother, so it makes sense, but Alice and Emmett don't act like he's their brother..
13,054 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »