Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
littlemissferret chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Hi i was wondering where could i get the free version to WTDA cause in malaysia we cant get paypal easily im sorry if im bothering you but here my email so you could contact me :
Cheyenne chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Type more and some views from everybody
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm angry if you don't have the full ting why is it on here this is supposed to be complete
Saloni chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Wow...I'm lost for words. That is some amazing writing and a book! Woah! Seriously. My next month's pocket money is for that book. Just wow.
BELLAEDWARD chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I an lost for words at this best story! Excited to read the sequel now cause I finally read the whole thing by just dowloading the app :) best story please write more of them 3
BELLAEDWARD chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Need help! Cant read the story for free! Im pennyless :'(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I WANNA READ THE REST
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Please put the fanfic version I wan t to no have to read it
Bakergrama chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
I have read this story through scribd. and love it..I've read it a few times...you have real talent..don't stop writing. Hope it find it again. Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Hii, I wanted to read Welcome to Drama Academy.. And I was wondering if u still have the fanfic version using bella and edward? Email me if its okai for me to read :
You can search me on fb if you want: Mary Elizabeth Kock-Maduro

I'm kinda obsessed with the twilight caracters and really looking forward to reading your story c:
Ro chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Nope, I don't see why this story has so many reviews. Sorry, but I don't like the cliche in it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Love the first chapter.
maggie eat my sh chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
WTF!
melody chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is awesome.
Maddi chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
13,071 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »