Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
Iamnotcomplete chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
wow! congratulations, good luck with it all :)
Twilightgirl1918 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Congrats! I can't wait to read it!
CULLENS GIRL 95 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
wow congrats! cant wait to buy the book and read it all again. i love the fanfiction it was one of my favourites
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I read the first chapter and seriously if it ever got turned into a novel like you wish I promise to be one of the first one to buy it I love it! xx
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations, I am so excited for you! I will definitely be buying a copy of this book! Looking forward to it! I know it is going to be excellent!
Jammya chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Wow! Congratulations! Will it be sold in amy stores? if so which ones.. I'm looking forward to reading it! :]]
BraysGirl11 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Thats awesome! Im very proud for you! Im so buyin' it! Is the title still going to be WTDA?
Chloe.963 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
GREAT!

I'm buying it. I promise on that.

What changes have happened though? I know they'll be different characters, is it longer?

I knew you'd become a sucessful author. :) Congrats.
OceanAmber chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Oh my god! that's so amazing! I'm writing a story now that I hope to one day get published, it's a good feeling I bet. I will be looking for that book in two to three months. I'm so looking forward to reading it!

~Ocean
Natalie51 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
OH... never mind forget the message I sent, I can't wait to read your book, will it have the same name?
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you right now! Will you post again with the release date? Also, is the title the same? And can I preorder on Amazon?
twilight2441476 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
awww! yay! i cant wait to buy it! i'm so excited to re-read it! your such a great writer! i cant wait for your next step in becoming a great author! good luck in everything!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Congratulation!...That's great!

I can't wait to purchase my own copy of WTDA, it's gunna be awesome!

It's great that you've gotten this far and I wish you the best of luck for the future...

x
TomRiddle94 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Oh my gosh! I am so excited! Once you tell us the dates, I'll be counting down the days :) you did a FABULOUS job with the fanfic version so the book version should be like twice as good! Will u be able to buy the book as a paperback? Well good luck with everything and I will definitely be looking forward to more updates

P.S. Get ready to get rich! :P
Not0In0Use chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
WOOT! :D I'm so excited for you. I will definitely be begging my parents to buy the book ;)
13,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »