Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
l chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Um wow that whole story was incredible
I can't believe it! How did you write all of that
,!
It sounded like you put a lot of personal moments in it too.
It was absolutely amazing. Are you going to do an Edward pov
Btw I was kind of annoyed ( don't want to swear ) when I found out the full story wasn't on here
I dug it up tho and again wow
Ashlikescash chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I bought your book! I have it on my Kindle! 3 it!
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
this is so amazing im getting the book now
Twi luver chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Well that was Fucky
tangleshadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Jhwirhbvyuwfhbvwryygreyvyvrwhw9ryhrryhryhyrrvrvrvr eyeryhwqeyrhwqe9
-that means awsome
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Can you please put the WTDA back on fanfiction? Because I can't find it anywhere. And I really want to read it. Please post it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So Alice and Edward and Emmett are siblings? Alice's last name is Cullen, and so is Edward, and Emmett is Alice's brother, so it makes sense, but Alice and Emmett don't act like he's their brother..
aya chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
When I saw the ffirst sentence that appeared, you might having this a novel... I got excited knowing this would be great! Then Im not wrong! Its incredible! Cant wait to reead more! :D
Fairy chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
To Guest:hah excuse me?SM is great.u read Twilight fanfics right?and TWILIGHT IS SM.i m so offended.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
ugh. why does your book have to be sooo expensive on amazon? :(
Not impressed chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hi,

I just wanted to say that you do realize that most of your readers/reviewers are teenage girls that read your story because of their love for twilight right? So deciding that your story was too good to be on a fan fiction site and deciding to charge people to read it doesn't make sense to me. You say you don't think you're as good as Stephanie Meyer, but you obviously do if you are charging people to read it. You charge people 8$ to buy it and I'm going to take a guess and say you have probably not made more than 200$ since posting it on . I just don't think it's fair to the fans of this story because now, at least for the ones who can't afford to buy it, they lose the opportunity to be able to read it; which I think is selfish on your end because you're obviously only in it for the profit.
Gill chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
An original reader. A rerererereader. A customer. A huge fan. :)

LOVE THE STORY!
Thank you for your dedication!
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
:( Please Re-Post it :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
"Even successful writers like Stephenie Meyer and J.K. Rowling have people bashing their work, not that I'm comparing myself to them since they are both goddess in the world of writing, in my opinion."

Sure true, but I have to disagree with you on Stephanie Meyer.
And, a grammar error. You are supposed to write, "because they are btoh goddess in the world of writing." Since is only used when talkig about time. Now, now, now, if you can't correct your sentences, give up the idea of even becoming an author.

Stephanie Meyer sucks and can't write worth a darn, in my opinion.
hey chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Stephanie Meyer cant write worth a darn
13,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »