Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I was wondering were i could the rest of this story, Because i would love to read the rest of it. I'v imot read the first chapter and i already love it, Because his story is more than perfect. I read the sequel by the way, i mean the story called welcome to the real world, and it was very good. Your are an amazing author, so please, please, please write the rest or this story here. I know it's not easy But i really love this story, and thank-you so much for the story and beign an amazing author :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I was wondering were i could
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I was wondering If you could write the rest of the story here, because i love the first chapter and i just would love to read the rest of it. I know it's not easy for you, But you are really an amazing author, and this story is perfect. I read your story welcome to the real world, by the way, and it was more than perfect and i really liked it very well. So Please, please, please, please try to write the next chapters of this story. I can't wait to know what's going to thank-you so much, you are
i love this chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
my name is daniel zbrzezny and I'm a wannabe marine yo. be wearin the uniform pretendin to be some kinda big shot but all i really do is slice cheese at stop n shop lmao i'm a cheese man majoring in comp sci at queens college but i look like i have downs syndrome and also have low testosterone lol

anyway i loved the story. good shit brosef. keep writing because its really good and shows a lot of promise. love it so much :) hit me up on twitta dz09x or at yahoo: dz09x at yahoo dot com be cause i love any followup feed back
Bloody Hearts chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
update soon!
Holly-Rawrrr chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
love it
funnykitten373 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Since the real version of this book is out there, is there any way you could put the old one up here? I was really excited when I read the summary, but then it wasn't there, and I was disappointing, so if there is any way you could put the old Edward/Bella version up, I would be eternally grateful! I love your writing by the way!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
more plz
DeeCatVenice chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey thanks for your story, Dream Academy. I just posted last week for the first time in fanfiction and am reviewing stories to help the fanfic community. (FYI, my story FIFTY SHADOWS OF VENICE, is coming along, please check it out and review?) You did a great job on yours! Thanks for posting it. GOOD LUCK going PRO!
Jessie chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I just bought this novel for my kindle so excited to read it!
Hiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hello! I'm you're 13,000th tweet! (Sweet!)

I love this story... unfortunately, I have not read the entire story... but I know it would be great. One day, would you repost it?

Thanks! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
PCullenIam chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I don't speak English and I don't know how say this.. I'm just very very sad.. I never read the story.
But it's your desicion, I respect it
What makes me saddest is that is possible that the novel don't get to my country: Venezuela.

Bye, with love Paula

P.S: My apologies is google translator
DCV2AVP chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
OMG. I know its kinda late but CONGRADU-FREAKIN-LATIONS. I'm so happy for you. By the reviews and "movie trailers" on Youtube, I can tell it was a hit. Keep writing that's awesome. )
Nakashima Ayumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I wish I found this story when it was initially posted. Congrats on getting your story published. Maybe I will be able to find a copy of it in the future.
13,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »