Reviews for Welcome to Drama Academy
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
more plz
DeeCatVenice chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey thanks for your story, Dream Academy. I just posted last week for the first time in fanfiction and am reviewing stories to help the fanfic community. (FYI, my story FIFTY SHADOWS OF VENICE, is coming along, please check it out and review?) You did a great job on yours! Thanks for posting it. GOOD LUCK going PRO!
Jessie chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I just bought this novel for my kindle so excited to read it!
Hiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hello! I'm you're 13,000th tweet! (Sweet!)

I love this story... unfortunately, I have not read the entire story... but I know it would be great. One day, would you repost it?

Thanks! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
PCullenIam chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I don't speak English and I don't know how say this.. I'm just very very sad.. I never read the story.
But it's your desicion, I respect it
What makes me saddest is that is possible that the novel don't get to my country: Venezuela.

Bye, with love Paula

P.S: My apologies is google translator
DCV2AVP chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
OMG. I know its kinda late but CONGRADU-FREAKIN-LATIONS. I'm so happy for you. By the reviews and "movie trailers" on Youtube, I can tell it was a hit. Keep writing that's awesome. )
Nakashima Ayumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I wish I found this story when it was initially posted. Congrats on getting your story published. Maybe I will be able to find a copy of it in the future.
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Be honoured, for your story has been welcomed into The FanFiction Bourgeoisie community! Your story will mingle among the most successful fanfics Fanfiction has to offer.

Have a wonderful day.

The FanFiction Bourgeoisie Staff
ese.ce chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hey, I think this is my first review here. I did read the fanfiction but in spanish. I guess I did it because it was more comfortable (since it's my first language) Well... I just remembered this story today & I wanted to send this little message in order to tell you that I did enjoy this a lot. It was really great & if I could, I would def buy the novel version. So... congratulations again! You did it pretty well. I'm so glad for you! So that's all :)

Best wishes for u

(Sorry if something above doesn't make sense haha )
AnubisVamp chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I love ya and yar story!
frances1987 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I love your book.I have it on my kindle and it is a great readed.
artri chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Well done you, glad you put this up, makes finding it easier.
artri chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OK I can see the appeal of this story...now going to look for the novel.
mEnTaLlY-bLoNdE-bRuNnEtTe chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Damn :/ I really wish I had found this story sooner. I got so excited reading the summary...of the sequel! I looked up WTDA and got just as equally excited by the summary :)

Im pretty sure I'll be unable to read your story until im paying for my own things,as in not for another few years at least, and im still secretly holding onto the hope that you'll repost it back up ? But thats too much to ask isn't it ?

I would have loved to be one of your loyal readers. You had me hooked before so much as clicking on the name. The chapter was a bonus though ;)

uhm, I guess I can't read the sequel then. It really is a pity. :( I was so looking forward to it.

I wish you the best of luck to your writing (novels-your fanfictions clearly don't need it) and I hope this story is as good in time, as it is now. Until then, I'll just have to keep guessing as I can only wait and see.

Besides, I don't understand how people could bash you, or your writing, not to mention your readers ? They must have been pretty jealous to go to all that! I mean, from one chapter I can see how good you are as an author! And the quality of your writing ? Unbelievable! :D your readers have reason to be loyal-Hell they'd be stupid if they weren't!

I cannot wait to see what else you have written! Its the people like you that give it's good name :)

I'm sorry I was too late for WTDA.

Hopefully your loyal reader,