Reviews for Full Brothers in Blood
Virodeil chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Poor Turgon... :) But all the characters there seemed quite well-placed, so no way to complain. LOL

I was surprised that Fingon was close friends with Celegorn rather than with Maedhros, as the Silmarillion disclosed... From Turgon's musing, I got the jist that Fingon kind of adored Maedhros, but I suppose that type of friendship was not enough to portray what later happened in the Silmarillion.

How many years were the brothers separated in this? Turgon seemed to be yet a child but Fingon well into adolescence, if not early adulthood...

Finwe seldom met his Feanorian grandsons? Weird. As far as I know, he was close to Feanor and his sons... I love his display of emotions, though, although, compared to the Elves in the Lord of the Rings, he was very open for his kind. :)

I really wanted to laugh at Turgon's innocent predicament. In a way, he was mature beyond his age, but his thoughts were blanketted by the innocence of childhood. You played his character very well.

9/10
Annie789 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*squee!* This fic is so great! I love it!

I'm trying to pick out my favorite part but I just can't. It was all great.

It was fun to see Fingon and Celegorm hanging out together; usually we don't see them as buddies, although Fingon comes across as at least trying to get along with his cousins. I loved the interactions between those two in this fic. :)
Ellfine chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
very insightful and delightfully told. A fascinating day in their young lives. Well done!