Reviews for Full Brothers in Blood
Petite Dilly chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this story, Turgon truly looks like a real child ! I like his relationship with Fingon very much too, and how he tries to attract his attention. The characters are all lifelike, and it's deeply satisfying to meet the heroes through this significant slice of life (well it's very cute but it's not just that).
Virodeil chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Poor Turgon... :) But all the characters there seemed quite well-placed, so no way to complain. LOL

I was surprised that Fingon was close friends with Celegorn rather than with Maedhros, as the Silmarillion disclosed... From Turgon's musing, I got the jist that Fingon kind of adored Maedhros, but I suppose that type of friendship was not enough to portray what later happened in the Silmarillion.

How many years were the brothers separated in this? Turgon seemed to be yet a child but Fingon well into adolescence, if not early adulthood...

Finwe seldom met his Feanorian grandsons? Weird. As far as I know, he was close to Feanor and his sons... I love his display of emotions, though, although, compared to the Elves in the Lord of the Rings, he was very open for his kind. :)

I really wanted to laugh at Turgon's innocent predicament. In a way, he was mature beyond his age, but his thoughts were blanketted by the innocence of childhood. You played his character very well.

Annie789 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*squee!* This fic is so great! I love it!

I'm trying to pick out my favorite part but I just can't. It was all great.

It was fun to see Fingon and Celegorm hanging out together; usually we don't see them as buddies, although Fingon comes across as at least trying to get along with his cousins. I loved the interactions between those two in this fic. :)
Ellfine chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
very insightful and delightfully told. A fascinating day in their young lives. Well done!