Reviews for Spooge Boob Triangle Dress
Yolk chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That was pretty bad lmao
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Demented but hilarious.
Danfics chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
A truly great, detailed, and overall totally sexy and engaging fiction. From the very beginning, I knew I was bound to read a great novella. The way you mention Ms. Puff doing drugs early on will help engage an average reader, as they continue to read on, leading into the second paragraph. Here we have Sandy, as well as Larry the Lobster mentioned, detailing on their kinky experiences, which is a nice way of included fan favorite characters to a lesser extent than the others present in the story.

Then we move onto the third paragraph, where Mr. Crabs, who -Spoiler- becomes a major character later on in the tale, is introduced to the reader. It was notably humorous how you mentioned his love of money was a factor as to why he was a drug dealer.

Paragraph four was remarkable as well, as it was some kind of turning point in the already epic and unpredictable epic, but the fifth paragraph was even better in this category. Squidward, watching TV at home only to notice his love is in danger, gets to go and grab some sexy weapons and move on out to save his soul mate, which is really heroic, hot, and heartwarming.

And for the sixth chapter, things get even darker, as Spongebob is found out to be in even worse danger. The way you included references to other material, such as The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo, put a smile on my face, as I am a big fan of both, as I am Spongebob. But after all the fun references are over, Spongebob is nearly murdered, but Squidward comes in to save him at the right time, in a fashion totally not of a Deus Ex Machina. The way the story explains he inserted a tracking device into Spongebob's spongey anus hole was a great addition to the deep unexplained happenings long before the story.

And my God, the final chapter. Such a twist. As Spongebob and Squidward, now official lovers, drive off in a hurry, they find a last minute resolution to their final conflict, and then something tragic happens; Spongebob and Squidward die. This came off totally unexpected, so I teared up for a few good minutes, and thought about all they had been through up to this point, especially with Spongebob's intense character development. All he wanted before this debacle was to be happy, but that dream of his shattered, only to reform with Squidward, further more, only to die happpy.

I really connected to this great story, and I jacked off to it about 5 times. Really good work, and it inspires me for my own long-running fan fiction series, Squidward's Sexy Time. I hope you check it out.
AkaneDied chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ariel topless and Memo snorting a line of coke . . . that's fucking hilarious.
Jayovac chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
"Annoying little fucker a gah gah gah gah." LOL.
whitebunny1063 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Holy crape this is hot
Canadian Girlfriend chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
*squidward only has 6 legs
bookwormperson chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I always thought some of those characters were smoking some weird shit...

Anyways I fucking loved the story! Make more...
OmegaTexnos chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I cracked up with every line you deliver in this artistic piece of art, you have a great talent on expressing things with funny choice of words. Some of the parts here and there are a total mindfuck with mindblowing suspense and unexpected twist given, truly humorous and entertaining.

Though to be said, I'm pretty sad when Mr. Crabs shot the guys in here, I began to hate that motherfucker now (
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I LOVE IT :D
PJ Bottomz chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is the dumbest piece of shit I've ever had to read in my entire life.
Taylor Divine chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was interesting to say the least.
VD for VANDitta chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Where's Patrick?
Technocidal Maniac chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Damn! This needs to be in the Library of Congress or some shit!
soleilthesun8994 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG! This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read on this site! F-ing amazing, dude. Please make more 3.