Reviews for MP8
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
i liked the last line kim said
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
i can't stand typing two chapters it's long
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
i am slightly confused
Arsao Tome chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I'd like to use this idea. I have a few plans running around in my head right now.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Nice work, introducing the band and all that stood in the way and what makes them want to do it all again.

Thanks for the great readage!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Good Doug, I like it. I've not gotten around to reading this one until now. Very Good. I like the way Ron played Bonnie. I like the idea of them being together. Band makes a good cover story.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
BrianLeeB chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Love it, Love It, LOVE IT!

The idea behind this story, and the story itself, are just superb.

Did I mention that I love it?
captainkodak1 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Good job bud! Good to see you back in the saddle. Been missing your stuff.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Doug,

I just caught on to this tale. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. It reminds me a little of a 70s Hanna-Barbera cartoon called 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids' (sorta like a co-ed 'Josie and the Pussycats'). In it, a band plays gigs and thwarts the evil schemes of various bad guys.

Of course, many of the elements (aside from the obvious KP elements) in this story widely differ from that cartoon. The easiest to spot are the rock-out-loud songs this band picked versus the weak-sauce crap generated by that other show (then again, it WAS the 70s and all).

One thing I must point out, though...just before 'Knights in White Satin' began, you wrote "...Ron walked up to a mic, and began to sing, in a very wonderful mid alto voice, very unlike the one he spoke with..."

Slight issue here...one you caught by the time you hit 'Twilight Zone'. Alto voices are female. Unless there is another brain switch, or KP catches Ron in his dressing room with a groupie, I do not see such transformation from male to female any time soon.

Overall, this is still a great tale. Keep on rockin', man!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Yay, you're back!

So the band's reformed and Kim's joined up? Missions were talked about; is Ron a part of that life with Kim also?

Now to the first gig!

Brimmstone chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to the next.
Solarstone chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
A KP fic about a rock-band, I haven't seen that done. Though this looks pretty promising.

Lots of questions you've put up in this chapter. How is Ron still a millionaire, why didn't KP seem more shocked at finding out Ron's membership in the club, what could Bonnie have possibly done to break up the band? Looking forward to the next one!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Ron's quite the serious guy here! And his status at the CC ain't bad either... Wonder how George didn't get the memo about Ron being his boss while Richard absolutely is on board with this.

Quite the tough session with Bonnie and Ron about her status at the club and playing hardball to get the band back together.

Nice that Kim and Ron are dating and she's going to be part of the band.

More soon?

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Interesting turn of an AU here. But somethings are the same: Bon-Bon's still a whack b*$$, Kim's got her Kimness, Brick's still a jock and part time student, and the other ladies are still good friends.

So Ron's part of a hot band, with Brick, and he's off to culinary school while Kim's nearby? How's Kim and Ron's relationship? Hope expansion of all is coming up soon.