Reviews for Never Given A Choice
WingSlash chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
While I do think that this story is fairly interesting and the relationship between Shikamaru and Tayuya is also interesting, I think the "Cursed Death" story as a whole has more drive to it. I'm not saying that this story is bad by any means (though like Cursed Death, it has many spelling and grammatical errors that need fixing), I think the development of Shikamaru and Tayuya's relationship, while slow-paced, is more believable there than it is here.
Regardless, I still like where this story is going and I would like to see more of it if you're still willing to write this story. I understand you losing interest in Naruto (I did after Shippuden), but that doesn't mean you can't create your own continuity and attempt to create something better than what the main continuity offered. The decision is yours, while I hope that you will continue this story, I know that you have your own life and will not hound you about it. Good day.
Lily chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Great chapter! I hope you'll continue the story and update soon:)
F.M.L-Dopple chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Something worth spending time reading, I'm glad to see you continued with it. I like this one alot compared to the other one, don't get me wrong that one is good as well.
Msmusicful chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Thank you for updating ive been waiting for long time love this chapter shikaxtayu update soon please
Euitha chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON! Thank you for updating, even with lost interest. You are a star.
Euitha chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Sooooo I'm guessing you aren't planning in finishing this, which is really too bad. I really was enjoying it.
TwiliFay chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I like this poor Tayuya i feel for her she had a had a fucked up life and all that wonderful crappy stuff so i feel for her update soon

love the fay
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I like the story that you are trying to convey, but you seriously need to work on your sentence structure and punctuation.

I've never seen so many run-on sentences in one place.
TamaskanLEM chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
I wish you update your story more often. I would love to know what happens next.
Haraio chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
This chapter is amazing, and a great way for me to start my morning :D As always, your dialogue is great, and I love the fact that I see improvements in your language and skill of writing with every chapter. It shows me that you are actually doing a great job of improving yourself in the art of writing. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter This is getting very, very interesting

labasignai chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Great story (although there is where to improve). I hope further chapters will be as good as so far (or better).
Haraio chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Wow, amazing chapter! The way you had Tayuya and Shikamar converse was great, and you are still a lot better at writing realistic conversations than I am. The plot with the ANBU and the conspiracies behind is very interesting, and I can't wait to see Tayuya kill that blonde assassin. Kick her ass Tayuya! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Haraio chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Wow, I hardly know what to say now. I'm literally speechless. There was so much development in this chapter, so many touching moments. Your description is superb and you have an excellent eye for the small details that separate a good story from a great one. There's a few tiny spelling errors, but nothing detrimental to the story itself. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter man!

DarkNaruto21 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Very dark chapter, I love how you portray Tayuya and show her regrets of everything bad she ever done. Keep it up.
DarkNaruto21 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009