Reviews for The Price of Fame
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Re: Disney Channel: Yes, Yes they do.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Ho, boy, did I have some fun with this one... XD

Not long, but with so much happening ‘round it that I don’t have a clue where to start. So I guess I’ll attempt to go in order. Key word there being “attempt”.

So there’s this new cartoon and Shego’s having troubles with it. To be honest, from the get-go I was already assuming that it was likely she’d dislike it due to something like her daughters getting a wrong idea of what Shego used to be like, and that they’d worship her in a way she didn’t deserve or praise her for things she never did. It was more or less the case, I suppose, and talking it out was probably the right decision for the family. Or so I want to believe.

I liked that the twins were scared regarding the upcoming talk and reluctant to accept the truth, specially Sheki. I also like how they are being shown more characteristically lately, too.

Moving on in this story of so many different aspects, I’ll make a short mention that I loved how the Smaug was portrayed smart and capable, and now I’ll get on the following part.

The whole mystery of the Phantom Poser was actually pretty funny, particularly due to how obsessive and frustrated Kim would get over it. And then there’s the inter-parts like "God, Kim, I wish I could bend like that." which got me some stares from the people I had around while I was reading it. XD

When the culprits were finally being shown, Jim and Tim were easy to guess, though I originally suspected it was Shego the one doing that instead of Betty. Woman could give Shego some competency, uh? XD

Finally… the Fanfiction Arc. Can’t believe that this was actually done, but man, THAT was something fun to read. This actually makes me feel a bit sad, though… I feel like I arrived at the KP Fandom too late, which was at the beginnings of the forth season and that was the only year I could share looking forward to the next episode and more subtext along with my fellow Slashers at the Haven. When I see things like these is when I come to wish I had more memories to share with everyone.

I should probably also consider some of the classics mentioned in this story, such as Allaine’s series. Never got to read that one.

Anyway, the whole fifth chapter was a blast to read. And it got me more laughs than I cared to count. I wonder what some or the mentioned writers think.

Hope I’m not forgetting anything I should mention (kinda sleepy as I write this). Oh, interesting to know Shego used to use a whip. Makes me wonder if Kim might get some new ideas out of that. XD

Overall, really one of the most enjoyable episodes lately. As laconic as I can get: Loved it! :D

Yours, “Experienced Slasher” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Next time!

Well of Silence chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
lol, hysterical.

i LOVE ch 5 :)
ErnestTheGuy chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
omg, i rememeber reading a few of these. StarvingLunatic, Aedan Cameron, CaptainKodak1, hobnob-rev. man, i love those guys. it took me about a week to finish reading Body, Mind, and Soul. all of their work is really good.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
well i have been going thru all of your B.E. stories for the second time now and i think i might have missed this one the first time thru. im loling my ass off with the action figures. nice one man.
Desslock3 chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
Loved this chapter, it was a very nice way to close out the story. I liked the way you introduced Kim and Shego to the world of fics and used real authors too, espeically the line about there being an agent A Markov at global justice. Or when Kim nearly gets sick from the fic with her and Drakken (although I do have to agree with her on that). Although for the question if the author is male or female, you can always tell by how much they talk about boobs, guys talk about them a lot, girls don't.

Either way though this was a very entertaining chapter, both series and lite hearted at the same time.
Daryl chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
best chapter in the story. great story from beginning to end
Wispr chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Now that was an fascination POV to read. Nice chapter.

Wispr chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Just can help grinning... really enjoying this story!

Wispr chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
(Giggles) That was funny... Goddess that was funny. The depth your stories have is simply amazing.

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
That was a really good chapter, I like how you did the children's reaction.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
WOW... Shego's past was something I completely miss when it cam to the kids. Very interesting story line.

RonHeartbreaker chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Had to go back and reread this before deciding what to write.

Much of it I found rather...well, I'd say self-indulgent, but you weren't so much indulging yourself as others... so "other-indulgent," I guess... I think you could done more with the fanfic element if you'd in fact done less.

I did like the conclusion, for the air of seriousness - Shego recognizing herself in Ghostwriter's excellent fic, and seeking comfort with Kim, who has saved her from all that.