Reviews for Two Can Play It
munford chapter 27 . 3/5
I love the whole story. And miroku is my favorite character.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 27 . 2/25
This was one fantastic story. I enjoyed it very much since Kagome seemed to be the one that could put up with Sesshou. She gives as good as she gets regarding pranks or mischief making. I think that I enjoy all chapters where Toga makes an appearance since he's the comic relief that I've always wanted but never got in other stories. Also, I think it was chapter 26 where the doc said that Sess contracted an STD... I kept thinking Kagura may have left Sess a present. This was quite enjoyable so keep up the amazing work and update soon with more awesome stories. :P
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 27 . 12/12/2013
I just love this story so much :D im so happy now hehehe 3
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
I have read this chapter so many times and just now noticed something. There is a typo in the lemon. Where it says "massive organism". I just thought you should know, but I couldn't believe I missed that when this is my favorite chapter of this story.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Is it wrong for me to wish you wrote a few oneshots that deal with Kagome trying to get out of bed but can't because a certain dog demon won't let her get away from him? I just thought it would be funny to see what their life is like outside of all the drama. Him being protective and clingy can make for some funny scenes.
dxlmao chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Awwwwww this chap is soooo cute! I love fluff chaps.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
This was a great story and one that really stands out from many others.
MaDsTaR010 chapter 27 . 4/23/2013
My favourite character was Toga he's just do lovable XP, and I wished it was him who walked in on sess and kags when they where on the couch ;P. my favourite chapter is... Actually i don't really have one but i like the ones with Toga in them more its just sooooo funny, my favourite part with Toga in it is when they were watching the drama thingo on TV and he thought 'twas them speaking XD XD XD XD Anyway I LOVED this story it is one of the best I've read XD I hope you continue writing *makes THE best puppy dog look you have ever seen*! pweas (-'.'-) (- Best puppy dog look I could do on keyboard :-}!)... ! :)
Ariauna chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
love it
deandera chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
my favorite would be sesshomaru i just love his personality as for the chapter i would say that i cant pick thats because your work is too good to just pick one
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
It's Kagura, isn't it?
rnDom cHicA chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
PMS forever ! LOL
Lady Black Inu chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Loved it
rei-intro-rini chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
hey... the story was quiet amusing & with gags here & there it was also entertaining ! I liked how the story flowed ... I liked the plot & how you set it in modern era without Shikon no tama , though I was kinda sad about Sesshomaru's OOC character & felt that ending could have been a bit more...Anyway I enjoyed the story *_*

And I was expecting there mating in the last chapter (hopelessly romantic & silly-perverted mind of mine)... hehehe ;D

Thanks for sharing this fan-fic with Inu-verse. :D
rei-intro-rini chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
seven pairs of missing underwear - ROFL - Sess such a pervert - buhahahaha !