Reviews for Crescent Star
cleo4ever44 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
nice story
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
slayer17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hey u havent updated in a really long time for this story and i really want to know what happens to essie and her lil sister and the cullens please pleaseplease please update soon.

thanks a bunch
Lyla D chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
so bella basically doesn't exist in this? or is she gonna come in later? I love this story :) plz update
fallenslayer17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
will you please continuw with this story i wouls like to see what happens to everyone and how it will turn out, how will essie find out about the cullens and her lil sister will she find out too? please this story is very well written and i just want you to continue writing it so ...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Slayer17 chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
YOU MUST CONTINUE STORY I WANNA SEE WHERE IT GOES PWEASE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY I absolutly love amy and essie they both should end up with the cullens. please continue woth the story.
FallenAngel chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
you stopped writing why? I rly like your story will u please write more to it? THX
yumiXjaganshi chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
aw! yay! hurry and update kay? are you going to have alice see what happened in mcdonalds? that would be funny. haha
yumiXjaganshi chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
ooh i love the counting of the minutes! w aw! cutie!
Moirailis chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
What's the name of the song in this chapter?
emma134 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
that was awsesome i loved it hope u load soon
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
O! WE-EL LOOKS LIKE THEY LIKE EACH OTHER DOSEN'T IT!
FrozenRose01 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
aww thats so cute it was almost like they were a family

i love the story and will continue to read it as you go on

please update soon -
Wolfe's Girl chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
I love this story.

I love it! love it! love it!

I love the scenes between Edward, Essie & Amy. Very cute & sweet. plus the way Edward has become protective of Essie.

More please.

Will u add James & his group or another group of vamps who take an interest in Essie?

Please update soon.
Songorita chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Great story, very amusing I so can't wait to read more. Update soon.