Reviews for Laurie's Bitterness
Skelepunk chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like it. It's nice finding a story that stays canon and understands that Laurie and Jo do not belong together, and Amy isn't a man stealing witch. It accepts the new love while leaving a place for the old.
dream's sister chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ooh, the first paragraph pretty much sums up why professor bhaer could never be the one...and of course laurie would see it.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
this is so very lovely.
undying-melodyx174 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is great. I like how you wrote this. Well done!
Nashi217 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Poor poor Laurie... why do you have to be so good looking, yet so immature! lol!

this is an awesome fic, i really like it and its very believable.

you should totally read the books btw, they're awesome and not difficult. if u liked the film, u'll love the books. :)

well done on an awesome fic once again, i really loved it. :D
Isabelita Rox chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh how very dramatic-poor Laurie and his burning jealousy wth a hint of sadness and reminsiscence I loe you story and use of vobulary-it sounded exactly like Laurie. Well done!
happydancer chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is my favorite of all the things I have read recently. Very good job.
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
this movie is one of my favourites as well. and the book has been since i was a kid and i'm twenty now so that's a pretty long time. i loved the movie, and i really still do wish that Jo and Laurie could have been together. this was a really sweet little fic in the angsty sort of way. he always loved her and always will but part of him can't help but wonder u know. and i never thought the professor was right for her either. i dont think she and Laurie would have fallen apart if they had gotten married so i don't know why in the hell she thought that! but still i think you did a really good job with this. it was short but good nonetheless and i am faving because it's worth that!