Reviews for The Interview
Dream01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was truly lovely
koolapples chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
aaah this is so beautiful and very realistic

i love this story so much 3

please write some more draco and ron if you have the chance
Lea chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
loved it!
despicableme chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I liked how you set your story into the original one and the depth you gave Ron... it was very good :) Though I would like to read about how their first meeting after breaking it off with Hermione went ;)
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
thanks for writing this piece
golojolo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great story :)
mommaXbear chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I saved this story on my computer sometime ago because i was going to drop my internet service...well i just got around to reading it and i must say, you are brilliant! That is all. LoL.
inClouds chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A month's effort worthy of great praise.

This was a wonderfully written, engaging and poignant story. Everything seemed to fall into place rather naturally. Ron's apology inciting the response from Draco really set the pace, and with the inclusion of their history (a lovely added detail), it was really to see how their personalities stayed consistent despite their feelings.

The ending was wrapped up very nicely, and this will definitely be in my favourites!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
that's really sweet! 3
Midwintertears chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hello. It's one of the best draron I've read. I red it a long time ago and red it again a few days ago. I would like to translate it to french, my mother language, if you allow me to do it. Can I, please?
Yenny2206 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Please write a sequal to this story, PLEASE!
KeepCalmAndSlashOn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
soooooooooo good l love how you build it, l love that it wasn't hate but forgivingness that brought them 2gether. H
ConorOberst63 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Fantabulous! I loved the present/past structure of this story, all the Ron & Draco conversations, the slash, everything! I also thought it was an interesting idea for where Ron REALLY spent time when he left for that short time XD

In short, I loved it! :)

- purplerawr
Valinda Blade chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow... I have never really read or had interest in reading this pairing. I actually came across your fics through the KH stuff. I really liked you style and so thought to look deeper. I've read two others and have enjoyed them immensely. You have a really great style as an author.

Hey maybe I should actually review this story...

I really like the way you laid it out and how it works. You could really if things had been slightly differently that this may well have been the case. I can tell by all the little details that you really did you homework to write the story. I mean really I've read the first book several times but I never picked up on the finer points which you have. I really like the story and think Hermione would react that way to something like that.

I have enjoyed this story and others and will be reading more as I get the time to read. You have officially been given my longest review, albeit that it is for more than just this story but for your writing as well.
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was amazing! I love missing moment stories that are canon-possible...and since Ron/Hermione are my favorite canon couple and Ron/Draco are my favorite slash fanon couple-this story was WONDERFUL~ You're writing style is very easy to follow and does a great job of leading the reader between scene shifts. Your descriptions are enough to create images but not too much that it gets trite.

Great story! :]