Reviews for Culture Shock
harby chapter 7 . 7/21
ARRRRRGGGG did you abandon this story? It started so well!
An chapter 7 . 7/18
Alright story but didn't the hat say he would keep all secrets yet doesn't mind bleating out whatever he likes to win an argument? Also, please don't make harry and hermione friends. There are too mant stories with her bossy attitude nagging and controlling everyone around her. And snape bashing wouldn't go amiss. Harry just forgiving him or being super polite doesn't make sense.
Bloody brilliant.
annasfanfic chapter 7 . 7/15
I hope you continue this at some time
Mikey P chapter 7 . 7/12
Please, you really have to continue this - it was looking to be fantastic, and then just stopped.

I hope you may consider starting this up again in the near future - it would be good to see where you go with it.
TomasDark chapter 7 . 7/5
Yeahhhh, fucking awesome!
Passing reader chapter 6 . 6/9
Harry's reaction to the troll's death was interesting. I suppose all the animal products he consumed were lab grown then.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 7 . 5/20
Deadfic. Awesome funny insightfull but dead saddly :(
Diving in chapter 7 . 5/17
Looks to me like those Minds are the authority.
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/4
Absolutely hilarious and amusing great job!
RaveFoil63 chapter 7 . 4/28
i like this story. continue... please?
wingsrookie chapter 7 . 4/19
I may have just died laughing. ...I soon love this story! I haven't read the cross-story, 9nly the Harry Potter series, but I definitely want to read it now! I hope you update soon.
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 7 . 4/17
A great fic, please continue
Qwolfs chapter 7 . 4/14
I actually rather enjoyed most of the story.
The problem I had with it was that concepts and ideas were often not followed through or ignored. One of the best examples is when Harry breaks his Olivanders wand. If as you say Harry is a only slightly above average wizard he should bot have been able to destroy his wand as they are designed to deal with adult witches and wizard. The most annoying thing which would have eventually soured the story for me was the sheer arrogance and intolerance this supposedly very free thinking society perpetrates.
They have seen spacial manipulation (the expanded car) and other things (the paintings) that they cannot understand and yet they insist on insulting, demeaning, and doubting their capability at every turn as if the last impossibility had not clued them in to the fact that caution prudence and respect just might be the best way to deal with a people they know next to nothing about.
Besides these things it was an enjoyable read.
ECTO-DMC chapter 7 . 4/12
Wow would have real liked to see this continue.

Cameron