Reviews for Culture Shock
Aredianx chapter 6 . 5/14
Let me get this straight. Harry, someone with clearly a genius level intellect, decides to save an unfortunate soul from a horrible death. He finds a troll destroying a bathroom, moments away from killing a little girl. And instead of using his two drones capable of untold amount of destruction in a fraction of a second, he decides to spare the troll for whatever reason by bringing the girl to him. And when that doesn't work, he apparates in front of the girl to be hit by the troll instead. While all this happens, his drones just stand by and watch. This part was poorly written. Harry's supposed intelligence is nowhere to be seen. Just like the protectiveness of his supposed guardians.
Aredianx chapter 2 . 5/14
I don't know how they failed to "tame his unruly hair" when they can literally modify their bodies to their preferences. Unless it ties to some mysterious magical power Harry has gained from the Potter line, it makes no sense.
TianYi chapter 7 . 5/3
So it ends
Jacob Phantom chapter 7 . 4/24
Please update your story soon!
FantasticNovelLover chapter 7 . 4/24
I have never seen a HP fanfic like this.
And it is so good that despite its incomplete status, I read it from time to time.
Please continue writing this story.
Kind regards and stay safe.
While, I have no knowledge of the books in regards to the culture; I like other stories you wrote so took a chance reading this one.

While Nov. 2nd is an easy option to assign as a birthday, I would think advanced technological hive minds would take the fact that he appeared 15 months old (as stated in chapter 1) into consideration. Go back 15 months from Nov 2nd, then pick a date would be closer to his real birth date.

I laugh at some of the names of the ships.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 4/13
Definitely wish this story was not abandoned BUT! Obviously, the Sorting hat lied. It literally just announced several secrets that it learned from Harry's mind to the whole school while arguing with him.
Do you abandon every story on general sheer principle, as soon as it starts to get interesting?
lachyfrost chapter 6 . 3/29
fuck you
khatre chapter 7 . 3/26
amazing story! wish it wasnt dead...
khatre chapter 5 . 3/26
your starship names are a thing of beauty.
UnfeignedShip chapter 7 . 3/24
...how have I missed this awesomeness in my life?! I'm going to read The Culture series now.
dio chapter 4 . 3/13
That would be funny if it was in the actual cartoon with Sylvester chasing Tweety shooting nano missiles at her
LeHomoSapien chapter 6 . 2/19
um
why is Harry so spoiled here
he is, very spoiled.
Rossess20 chapter 3 . 2/17
Would you say this is an accurate representation of the tone and style of The Culture series? If it is I'm very interested.
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »