Reviews for Culture Shock
aldhie.javanizer chapter 7 . 3/21
Waiting for another chapter...
Andrius chapter 7 . 3/20
Re-read this recently, and if anything, it's even better than I remembered. It's just on a whole different level compared to majority of fics on this site.
chibi chapter 7 . 3/19
stumbled across this gem again and thought i'll just add my voice to the other reviewers wishing you'd return and finish the story.
L.E chapter 2 . 3/9
Well that went from zero to sex awfully fast.
Tarix chapter 7 . 3/8
So interesting, so different and so unfinished story, cry :(
tchizek chapter 7 . 3/1
Wow, I really wish you would continue this.
Oh, please update...please...
DEBob19 chapter 7 . 2/4
It really is too bad you stopped writing. This is so good.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 1/31
I just revisited this story, and I'm still sad that it didn't get any further than what felt like the initial setup.
Ruskbyte, I hope you'll get back to writing this again someday.
Soki711 chapter 7 . 1/31
Great super story but I've read it 3 time and it still hasn't continued. Hope the author is alive and well.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 1/11
I sorrow that you never returned to this work. It is a strange and daring combination that snagged my interest quickly. I pray you return to it someday.
rndomReader chapter 7 . 1/5
Yet another great story dead. It's sad to see a lot of the great stories are dead. Such a waste.
This piece is amazing to say the least. It made me want to read the Culture series just so that I could someday write my own crossover fic.

I hope that the author would someday return and finish this amazing story.
Ohaeolin chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Came across this story in a search for Harry Potter and Muggle Technology. Of course, it is anything but muggle, but it was part of the search that Google spit out. Very interesting and enjoyable. Might have to read some of The Culture stories. I realize that it has been a long time since you updated the story, but I will favorite and follow on the off chance that the muse might give you more chapters to share with us. Thank you
belgarion262 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Why do I get the feeling this will be yet another dead FanFic :(

Please come back to us magic author man
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Well this was a weird but great fanfiction.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »