Reviews for Culture Shock
thank you for the entertainment. (also for peaking my interest in a series of novels that I had not encountered before)
Arsenal chapter 5 . 8/30
I dislike Harry's portrayal. He's giving away so much. He's too stupid.
QuantumView chapter 7 . 8/21
Awesome story! It is a beatifull contrast of the magic of Harry Potter' world versus Iain Banks' Culture, which is about a super advanced technological civilisation, so advanced indeed that to those who are not of it, it is really, also indistinguishable from magic.

I love the humor and ironies provided by a technological civilisation attempting to understand magic while the magic-users perceive the advanced technology as just another form of magic.
ack1308 chapter 7 . 8/20
Love it.

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I'd love to see Malfoy try *anything* and have Harry smash his wand with a knife missile.

Or, you know, steak tartare.

I'm actually surprised the Hat is still in one piece after that.
nikprosta chapter 7 . 8/11
god I want more!
It's a shame that the fic died. I enjoyed it very much. You did however write yourself into a corner. It would be consistent for the culture to withdraw Harry after the second incident in as many days. Probably even more so after the upcoming potions lesson. it's not like they have a big preference for hogwarts over other schools and they should get 95% of the benefits of attending by observing the lessons by suvailance drone.
torlek85 chapter 2 . 8/5
I loved the story. Small niggle. Wizards are astronomical literate. They, therefore, should have been able to interpret a needle rotating against the rotation of the earth (plus a yearly oscillation of earths axial tilt).
Keen Reader chapter 7 . 7/9
This is probably dead but... more please.
Absolutely fucking reatarted go fucking kill your self and take this piece of shit with you
Delma613 chapter 7 . 6/18
I like it, Thanks for sharing )
Red Riding Cape chapter 7 . 5/18
I really like this story and can't help but want to read more, but something that bothers me is that it almost feels like I need to read the series that features the Culture to understand the story fully. I haven't ever read it and I doubt I will. I think you should consider linking applicable material or explaining that side of the story more so that less reading between the lines is neccessary for us readers who haven't read that story.
I am ok with all of that if only you do not allow his mother to commit incest. And that would be incest.
Since i only know Harry Potter i compliment you to the ships' names , especially "artificial stupidity", which is very funny :-))
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 3/30
really they cannot determine his birth day by using the age of his cells on the Genetic level? i am seriously dissapointed
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 3/29
nice can't wait to read more
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »