Reviews for Culture Shock
The Fluffy Ball chapter 7 . 9/16
Man, this was great! I really wish you'd update it, though I can't imagine you're going to after 9 or so years.
So sad you stopped writing. I have not read the history of the culture but I still like this crossover.
Very rarely do I find any fiction that crosses science and magic well. That being said I was quite delighted to read this one and enjoyed it immensely. Well written.
nick4840 chapter 7 . 8/20
Tbc... or not. I'm curious, what made you decide to leave fanfiction? I haven't seen a single one of your stories that I didn't like, they're all well written, so why did you quit? Was it no longer enjoyable? I know I'm not going to get a response for this, you haven't, after all, posted an update in six years. All the same, I feel obligated to write something, just to ease my own curiosity
ironhair chapter 6 . 8/18
Please write more on this arc... I actually have purchased the first culture book because of you.
As for this fic, it's a fantastic merging
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/18
Reading
annasfanfic chapter 6 . 7/26
"I probably couldn't replicate it." Replicates it seconds later.
fanficnewbee chapter 7 . 7/8
Soooooo, are you going to continue with this tale? Please, write more (crying has commenced) feel so sad and empty inside with no more chapters to read. Is the guilt trip working… … no… damn.
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 7/8
I just finished the first chapter, and am highly upset you were unable to complete it. (unless you did… and just… forgot to mark it off as completed… if…so…sorry *puppy eyesSo far I love it, and would resort to begging, if begging would help my chances for more chapters, let me know and I will happily commence the begging. XD XD XD XD
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/29
The Headmobile is a great name and a pretty good idea.
akash chapter 5 . 6/28
Definition of mugwump
a bolter from the Republican party in 1884
a person who is independent (as in politics) or who remains undecided or neutral
Sebo-5000 chapter 7 . 6/10
I must say I was absolutely thrilled to find a crossover between two of my favourite books series, your writing style definitely does both of them justice and is a joy to read. It's fairly clear that you've abandoned this story for a while, which is a shame, but the story was excellent all the same, especially keeping true to the core principles of both series.
jedijinnora chapter 7 . 5/20
Awesome story. I like the inclusion of the Minds' discussions and how they're dealing with the OCP presented by magic. The argument with the Sorting Hat was well done, and that's something that is rarely dealt with in any fanfiction. You've done a fabulous job of combining the two settings. I hope someday you resume updates!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 7 . 5/16
this was so funny I was looking forward to it!
This is such a great story! It's a shame you seem to have abandoned it.
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »