Reviews for Culture Shock
Guest chapter 1 . 15h
Absolutely fucking reatarted go fucking kill your self and take this piece of shit with you
Delma613 chapter 7 . 6/18
I like it, Thanks for sharing )
Red Riding Cape chapter 7 . 5/18
I really like this story and can't help but want to read more, but something that bothers me is that it almost feels like I need to read the series that features the Culture to understand the story fully. I haven't ever read it and I doubt I will. I think you should consider linking applicable material or explaining that side of the story more so that less reading between the lines is neccessary for us readers who haven't read that story.
I am ok with all of that if only you do not allow his mother to commit incest. And that would be incest.
Since i only know Harry Potter i compliment you to the ships' names , especially "artificial stupidity", which is very funny :-))
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 3/30
really they cannot determine his birth day by using the age of his cells on the Genetic level? i am seriously dissapointed
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 3/29
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 3/29
well done and I wonder what a Culture raised Hermione would be like?
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 3/29
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 3/28
well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/28
cool
When i find an interesting fanfiction :O
When i see last update :') life is hard but a rock is harder :(
Dalmasio chapter 7 . 3/8
Well since it's been ten years since the last chapter, I guess there's no point harassing you for an update!

I've only recently discovered the Culture series and I was very happy to find a Culture/HP crossover in the DLP Library. This story was everything I could have wished for: it's a great hommage to both JK Rowling and Iain Banks. Thank you for sharing it with us.

It was already obvious from your other works, but you're very talented. Even though you don't seem to be active on FF anymore, I hope you keep writing IRL, it would be a waste otherwise!
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »