Reviews for Culture Shock
Rishie chapter 7 . 5/19
This is fascinating. I've never read the books this xover is based off, but you make it quite clear. Sma rocks, seriously! It's such a shame you never updated this.
Primalparadox8 chapter 7 . 3/29
Great start but where's the rest? A very enjoyable introduction but it ends before anything actually gets started, frustrating.
SafaiaFureia chapter 7 . 3/23
I believe this is probably one of the most unique fic's for Harry Potter I've as yet had the pleasure to read. I do, sincerely, hope that you will be continuing this one sometime in the future. Hopefully, the near future.
RevDorothyL chapter 7 . 2/8
What a fascinating set-up! I'm sorry you were unable to continue this, but thank you for writing and sharing what's here.
DocCBM chapter 3 . 2/1
Cute
DocCBM chapter 2 . 2/1
Interesting indeed
DocCBM chapter 1 . 2/1
Interesting
Lol chapter 2 . 1/20
Huh….what a pedo the author is!
wwjdtd chapter 7 . 1/18
I am disappointed that this is dead... Is had a good premise.
annasfanfic chapter 7 . 1/18
i love this story
Garbage Goose chapter 3 . 1/9
Oh forgive me. Sexualizatuon and actual underage sex between children. Multiple. Eleven year olds. What the fuck, Author?

I didn't bother to read chapter 3 and regret having read chapter 2. Take your pedophilia elsewhere, please.
Garbage Goose chapter 2 . 1/9
Um. Was 11 year old Harry perving on his mom?
I see the Oedipal Complex is up and running.
Why did you decide to sexualize a young child in this way?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 1/3
Harry's suit... HOW does it protect him?

Even biosilk -as strong as it is, cannot stop a bullet from harming him; the fabric may stop cutting, but not Force.

Is it made of a strange, new non-newtonian fluid?
Obviously viscous enough to function as clothes -so a blend maybe..-, that allows smooth movements, yet would become solid upon impact, thus shielding him.

Or...?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 1/3
I have NO clue what that crossover is, but I meed it in my life! Oo

It's not as great as the City (Transmetropolitan) or Nar Shaddaa... but it still sounds like a place I wanna live... *Sighs wistfully*

Maybe I SHOULD study Biohacking instead of Chemistry...

Anyway... GREAT fanfic thus far! :D