Reviews for Never Say Remember
SchokoDelphin chapter 24 . 7/27
Beautiful from start to finish
biiiibutterfly chapter 24 . 7/2
okay now i'm sad. tis was very beautiful thank u for writing this, i'm going to go cry now.
stuovam chapter 24 . 5/30
I love it very much!
R chapter 24 . 5/27
NEVER in my life have I had this many tears steaming down my face reading a story... you, my dearest, are a genius ! this has to be one of the absolute fanfictions I have ever read... you have woven the best of elements in the story so beautifully.. with just the perfect amount of everything... enticed and bewitched with how intense it was... I LOST IT when Snape attempted to go back to being snarky... the way you wrote scenes.. it’s like everything is happening right before my eyes... this is marvellous and one hell of a piece of work... I applaud you; it was one hell of a ride !
chinalatina28 chapter 24 . 4/19
Wow this was a great read. Really unique twist too. Was the alternate voldy killed?
DJArla chapter 24 . 3/18
Wow. This was unbelievably good! Not at all what I was expecting but I liked being surprised by it. It was wonderfully written and although full of angst also felt like it mended something in me (much the same as the characters in the story I suppose). Honestly brilliant!
Saphira Veera chapter 24 . 3/11
I just want you to know that I thought about this fic in every waking moment since I started reading yesterday. I even dreamt about itit was a nightmare honestly because I dreamt that I was Parallel Harry and Snape was asking me for the ingredients to the potion that’ll take me back and I couldn’t rememberit nearly drove me to tears.

Just one of the reasons why angst is so deeply ingratiated in meevery sentence I read just strikes me to the core. You captured the essence of everyone brilliantly. Being a writer myself (though nowhere as accomplished nor talented as you) I know how difficult it is to stay true to the character’s personality and imagine what they’d say when faced with a situation. But you fleshed out both Harrys and both Snapes so perfectly well I’m devastated that this familial relationship is not canon.

I guess I’ll always have a soft spot for mentor-guardian/son-father tropes in every fandom. I don’t regret it though.

I’ve enjoyed every bit of this and wish there was more. Thank you for this brilliantly-written story.
Oh my god! OH MY GOD! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg I love this so much. I wanna cryy. Poor snape and harry and other snape and other harry ToT. I luv this so much why'd u finish it? such a lovely story omg. but i don't like the ending
ham chapter 24 . 2/8
It was really good , One word to describe this book is Awesome .
RhodaBush chapter 24 . 1/22
Wow...I am in tears reading the ending...I would love a sequel
gginsc chapter 24 . 1/4
I like the story, but not the way it ended. The ending was too sad for me.
lolidragonXX chapter 18 . 1/3
i finished this story a month ago, but I had to come back and read this chapter. it's too exhilarating! "i like beans on toast" lol
lolidragonXX chapter 24 . 11/24/2020
è da due capitolio treche piango. Ora che ho terminato la storia non so che fare.. È bellissima, grazie grazie grazie
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 24 . 10/30/2020
This was amazing!
I haven't read a similar premise so far and that was quite refreshing. Two different Snapes and two different Harrys. I loved the parallel world's Snape; I guess that's exactly how he would have turned out if his life wasn't so miserable.
How they faced Voldemort was quite creative.
When I first started reading I expected that Harry would return to his world eventually but then i thought that both Harrys would end up staying in the other world and then it turns out they do return.
I loved how they attempted to safe Lily's memory.
Things that bothered me were the inference that Snape is afraid of heights and had never flown without a broom; in the 7th book we find out that he is the only wizard beside Voldemort to fly without the assistance of a broom.
I also wondered where Narcissa and Draco were during that chaos of the World Cup.
And it is sad that there weren't more chapters. I would have enjoyed seeing more of the parallel world lessons.
Kudos to this great work, I hope you will read this review.
nocloudypooh chapter 24 . 10/28/2020
The struggles and theme in this story tug at my heartstrings. It’s an interesting premise and I think you did the story credit. I won’t say it’s a satisfying end because it’s bittersweet, but it is brilliantly weaved and brought out a lot of known world’s Snape’s and Harry’s character. The theme of sacrifice and love, it hurts to see what they have to give up after the short taste of it, just so their Harry and their Snape can be whole with their family again. Again, brilliantly fleshed out.
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »