Reviews for Never Say Remember
ktfranceebee chapter 21 . 4/8
I could barely read the words by the time I got to the end of this chapter, I could barely hold back the tears. ;;;_;;; I don't think a fic has ever made me this emotional.
ktfranceebee chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh gosh, this story is destroying me in the best of ways. Bravo, again!
ktfranceebee chapter 2 . 4/7
It's been YEARS since I've read Harry Potter fic let alone Severitus. I'm so glad I got back into it if it meant being able to read this story-and only two chapters in! I'm so hooked. Absolutely amazing. I can't keep this giddy grin off my face. Oh wow. /applauds
KW2009 chapter 12 . 4/1
The longer I read this, the more painful it gets. How can it end well? And this chapter nearly made me cry!
azerjaban chapter 24 . 3/17
I had to stop reading this story. Your a good writer. While I appreciate your characterization of Snape and love your canon Harry, AU Harry is a bit of a wimp and I don't really like him (except when he bothers Snape then I love him)

But I can't help but feel horrible for a character that is rarely mentioned in your story. James Potter. I get that his name is cursed (and who's fault was that?) but Snape or Dumbledore could young another way to let Harry know about his real father. Instead he grows up fearing and hating the name. That to me is the ultimate betrayal for a man who DIED for his family.

I don't think Snape taking care of Lily redeems what he did to her, and I hope she has more "alert" days where she sees him for what he is. Not evil, but not good either. A coward who can't let go of childhood grudges.

I suppose he got the last laugh at the marauders.
Hariti12 chapter 24 . 2/18
Oh damn it. You know what? Just like Snape, I can't let go. I don't know how to. Honestly, I just want to follow them, watch them go through their lives, watch Harry and Snape's relationship blossom as they give and take. I want to see Lily.. and THAT Snape, that Snape I fell in love with. Damn you and your great writing skills. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I can't let go of this story. I can't. :(((((
Hariti12 chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh my God. I can't tell you how amazing this is. I can't. Just. Even. Gods. You're bloody awesome. You're brilliant! I.. my heart aches, honestly. Oh, Snape.. Harry.
Thank you. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I love it! I will always love it. This is the story people read over and over and smile, and reminisce, and feel sad, and longing and smile all over again. Love it love it love it! I even held in my pee. :D
sofiabella chapter 24 . 2/14
This was such a great story. I loved the tentative steps at connection the two were able to begin at the end. Well done!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 24 . 2/2
There were tears involved! Awesome
Dimac99 chapter 24 . 1/28
Heartbreaking and beautiful. I absolutely loved it.
fanreading chapter 5 . 1/23
Well, now things just got more complicated. Wonder where this is going.
fanreading chapter 3 . 1/23
Wow, I've read the first two chapters and don't know what to make of this. It's so unusual. It's good, really good, don't get me wrong, but it's also really very sad. It was totally insensitive of Snape to show Harry Lily, especially on the first day. That was just inconsiderate at the very least. I do feel sorry for the other Harry, though, stuck in Potter's world. He's Harry, but I don't know how much Harry, you know? I feel far more bad for Harry Potter, even though I know Harry Snape must be feeling forlorn and alone. Great story, though, for sure. I had tears in my eyes in the very first chapter.
I understand why Lily would be upset, but she didn't have to react the way she did, right? That was just cruel.
Elysia1 chapter 24 . 1/15
Brilliant! Cried heaps though, very touching and loved your Snape and Harry characterisations. Spot on!
littleme36 chapter 24 . 1/10
This is a lovely story - really sweet how both the characters find themselves stuck with a loving version of the other and wind up seeing what they are missing!
Jen chapter 24 . 12/27/2013