Reviews for Take Me Home
kate chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
please update very good story
mellbell12123 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Meep! Im gonna annoy you until you update!
mellbell12123 chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Omg! Update!
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
you're killing me here! that was SO sad! Depressing! I hope you fix this soon!
cophineonmywaywardserenity chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great story Please please continue I'm really enjoying it but it ended to soon
angelthree117 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Hey, are you by any chance going to finish this story? Pretty please?
Lady Ten chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I hope you didn't FULLY abandon this one!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
PLEASE update soon i love this story, its awesome!. cant wait for the rest!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
oh boy update soon please
Muggle in the Know chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
It's okay so far, but I must say the lack of Jack/Ianto is leaving me tetchy. Sorry, I'm just like that.
Stiehl chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Ouch. Blasted cliffhangers. I admit you threw me a curveball earlier with the Doctor and Martha winding up in the alternate universe 2 weeks after she fell through. I was just so confused as to how Rose was in both universes at once. Hope you update soon!
JonasFan chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Wonderful chapter but please post more soon. Rose needs to tell the Doctor that the baby is his and they need to start on the the road to reuniting.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
-trying desperately to remember the rest of the fic-

Hey! -hugs- Enjoyed muchly. :) Hope you're well. Well, you seem to be. Well. That's good. And stuff. And... I'm not entirely articulate at the moment. But... I liked! Good name, as well.
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
' "Before you say anything, I've got the money thing covered," at this Rose reached into her pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a credit card, "Universal credit card, works a bit like psychic paper, I can 'buy' anything I want and never have to pay a cent." '

Ironically if you'd read the BBC novels there's one called Only Human which involves a Neanderthal displaced through time to the present and who the Doctor, Rose and Captain Jack were unable to take back, the method of travel called a rip-engine had poisoned every cell of the Neanderthals body with a form of radiation that the TARDIS aggravated when they tried to take him back 26000 years. Rose and the Doctor end up going back to investigate the time travel tech in the past and Jack has to stay and help the neanderthal integrate into society which involves the Doctor giving Jack a 'psychic credit card' which the Doctor had manipulated to have half a million Pounds on it, which Jack was suitably impressed by.
TimeGhost823 chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
HOW COULD YOU? How can you be so creul. I beg of you post the chapter please. And is the Doctor gonna find out the kid is his?