Reviews for In Your Memories
MrsClaraStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Please continue writing! Your stories are amazing!
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
tragic, yet lovely. A perfect way to blend the song with the man. Had to explain to my husband why I was crying lol
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant, I'll chek out the seequel
Eilenach chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So sweet and so sad! And to think that all those memories will come flooding back to her when Severus dies! Ahhh!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really enjoyed it. On to the next one.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love this, as well. All the emotions ring true, and that sense of connection between them both, somehow, in the midst of all this pain, is deeply moving.
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I like it!

Are you going to write a fic based on it - maybe break canon, he gets discovered and manages to get back to the house, she finds him...etc!

the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I adore this piece. It's so heartwarming in a strange way. You made them like each other in a relatively short time without making it seem rushed. Simply beautiful!
Iris Belle chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
OMGG T_T

i absolutely loved this story, and i love linkin park, too! you're right, that song totally fits. I hope you have a story after these two! we readers HAVE to know what's going to happen after :'( like ... does he live? does she remember? will they be together? ! please think about it :)
padslet chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
so has this story been continued?
vintena chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Beautiful! I always love a story that fits in with the original one. Well written, as well.
gowvan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Love your stories. This one is no exception.

Just Lovely.
Lady Claire Sev chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wonderful story! I loved it! Write more stories - or a continuation - soon!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008