Reviews for Deathly Scream
BabyGhost123 chapter 27 . 6/30
I can't believe u stopped wtiting, this story is well written from the beginning to end. I like how u described what happened in the past for Harry to become the way he is but I also have to say they were times that was just emotional in the present part of your story...update soon
Wish Lost chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
I wish it hadn't been so long since this was last updated ):.

Although, I did like reading the present more so then the 'past'
chocovic-chu chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
Their love was so enchanting that when Vic read how Harry suffered loss Vic felt disturbing. Yet, it still captured Vic's heart; so please, please, please, give your readers the continuation. Thank you.
deathlover25 chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I really love this story, even though it makes me cry
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
Please update soon!
I love this story is just so damn amazing!
Thanatos' Wrath chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Please continue, I love your format.
Wolven Spirits chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Awesome fic! Love it. Great work blending past and present in each chapter! Definitely hope you update this work!
Lizzosaur chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
God I want to hug Harry so much, this is simply tragic. (But I still like it).
icecatfire chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
he will get his memory back eventually right? TToTT
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
what power does he have.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
this story breaks my heart. i love it so much. i still read it from time to time. will you ever update this story again?
greenwolf19 chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
This is amazing, from the beginning, to end with that scene...truly beautiful...hope you update soon
Absence of Hope chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
Flora, I have been reading your stories for 3 years now, ever since I found FanFiction. Your stories always make my laugh until my sides hurt, what with the characters S.P.E. *wink-wink* forth the wittiest comebacks I've ever heard. Even with the lighthearted humor, you somehow work in very emotional and thought-provoking situations, and I applaud you for this. You're an exceptional writer, and your characters (YES, they are YOURS, because even though you don't have a copyright on some, NOBODY can dispute that you wrote them in a way that no one else has!) practically leap off the page (computer screen?). Out of all your stories, even "Shell", "Deathly Scream" has touched me the most.

P.S. I REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY-to-the-nth-degree wish you would continue "Deathly Scream". I've tried to mentally continue/finish it in my head, but nothing other than your own particular brand of literary genius would EVER be a satisfactory end to this written masterpiece.

Please! ()