Reviews for Deathly Scream
FearThePuggles chapter 13 . 4/12
I cant do it. I love this story, but it is breaking my heart into tiny pieces. I will come back when I am better prepared for the emotional rollercoaster. I'm sorry.
bleachTG.GC chapter 27 . 9/25/2016
When I first started this ff, I was not prepared for this tale you've weaved. The more I read, the happier I get watching/reading Cedric and Harry, the sadder I am reading the second half of thelectricity chapter. You have me crying tears of joy and utter despair within the blink of an eye, and I'll always remember this story.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
I'm horribly confused. Are these time jumps or flashbacks? Cedric was dead, now he's not, what on earth is going on... I must have read something incorrectly. Perhaps I'll come back and try to read this at an approriate hour
asterion1 chapter 27 . 1/28/2016
Dreadful darling simply dreadful. 3
BabyGhost123 chapter 27 . 6/30/2015
I can't believe u stopped wtiting, this story is well written from the beginning to end. I like how u described what happened in the past for Harry to become the way he is but I also have to say they were times that was just emotional in the present part of your story...update soon
Wish Lost chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
I wish it hadn't been so long since this was last updated ):.

Although, I did like reading the present more so then the 'past'
chocovic-chu chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
Their love was so enchanting that when Vic read how Harry suffered loss Vic felt disturbing. Yet, it still captured Vic's heart; so please, please, please, give your readers the continuation. Thank you.
deathlover25 chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I really love this story, even though it makes me cry
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
Please update soon!
I love this story is just so damn amazing!
Thanatos' Wrath chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Please continue, I love your format.
Wolven Spirits chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Awesome fic! Love it. Great work blending past and present in each chapter! Definitely hope you update this work!
Lizzosaur chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
God I want to hug Harry so much, this is simply tragic. (But I still like it).
icecatfire chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
he will get his memory back eventually right? TToTT
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
what power does he have.