Reviews for In Her Sorrow
UncleLou chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
One comment per year since 2009, and the trend continues, lol. I would just like to reiterate a lot of people's desire to see this continued. Quite the cliffhanger you have there. Great story, very well written and it deserves to be finished, along with your other works.
Dinian chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I must admit, this is a better story than I was looking for, with a solid plot, and the time you gave after the ending of the canon gives ample opportunity for the proper character development to take place for these events to unfurl in such a fashion (assuming Ranma would actually ever convince himself to give this ideal a shot).

All and all I have to say I really am hopping to see you continue this (some odd three years later :P), after all can you really just leave it with a cliffhanger like that? lol
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Came across this again and found a chapter that I hadn't read yet. It's been three years now. Any chance of finishing this? Or at least tell us readers that it's dead? I'd like to know how this unfolds.
alichi chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Very interesting. The only bad thing I can really comment on is that you haven't updated since feb 2008 :P

Love the way you have chosen to give Ranma some depth and interests outside martial arts.

Hope to read an update in the near future. It really is a too good story for it to remain incomplete.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I enjoyed this story, and hope that someday your Muse guides you to finish it. Thank you
enderverse chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
That is exactly what I would do if I could turn into girl. A second Identity where I can try different hobbies and make new friends.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
A wonderful story that tells Ranma and Nabiki's story in a new light. it's refreshing in a way to read it like that, and I can't pinpoint what exactly it is in your story that makes it so different to read. is it Nabiki's viewpoint? maybe Ranma's calm personality (though he's not OOC), regardless, it's really good.

However, sometimes you break the fourth wall, (speaking to the audience), that sometimes work, sometimes it doesn't (and I guess it also depends from reader to reader), but for me, in this story, it doesn't work. I'd rather have it without you telling me who my favourite mercenary girl is.

a second thing is Ranma's admitance over feeling like some manga person. Seeing as how he actually is that, I wouldn't advice you to describe himself like that. it's alluring, I know, but it kicks the reader back to the realisation he's reading a fiction, a fanfiction. and you want the such the reader in, making him think he's in another world.

then at the beginning you start as a film noir scene. a good idea, but I don't know. I'd kill that darling of yours there, and start differently. I still read on, and I enjoyed the rest thoroughly, but that's my advice.

But really, I liked it a lot, thanks for writing it.
moritynz chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
very interesting. it's nice too see that there are still some original ideas out there. Hope to see something come of this
Rogue7 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Interesting so far, I look forward to the next chapter D
Innortal chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Definitely a story that pulls you in.
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
This is pretty interesting. It's refreshing to run across a story with characters that are so self-aware, but still horribly flawed. Good job. Kudos.
Chikiko chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Interesting story there. I hope you keep working on it. I'd like to see more.
ecchansama chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Grah!

Was looking for something to read amongst my bookmarks, and found this one. Now, why haven't you updated this one since in forever?

This has promise in my opinion.

On a side-note, I really like Kanao-chan.

/ecchansama
akibara chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
fukuoka, is also in another island.
akibara chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Ranma uses ore for I not boku