Reviews for One Of These Days
Aww that was so cute and hot. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :D
DonHare chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was awesome!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I haven't heard the song before but I decided to hear it while reading this. Best move as it really fits. The song fits just like Spashley. Thank for this wonderful story :)
stix04 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
just beautiful. i love rereading this fic
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aww, I love fluff!
colormeagron chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Besides, it's either this or sit naked on Spencer's couch all day with her guitar. And that's really a weekend activity.

"Hey," Ashley's tone is stern. "Ice cream is love."

"Ah, hello… Mr. Cohen? I'm from Wally's Discount Video and it seems you're a bit overdue. We'd like to ask you to return, ahem… Big Wet Black Asses 19, Backdoor Delivery, and, uh… Lord of the G-strings."

These are my 3 Fav lines in this story. This is reall Good and very funny. Thank you for writing this. - Zone
imaferrari chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
OH, I love this story. And Bringing Up Baby is one of my favorite old movies. My friends and I used to watch in in college and laugh all through it. During random times at random places, one of us would pipe up yelling, "George! George! Here, George!" and get the rest of us laughing.
katshark chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
hey i still grinning after reading this one. its pretty awesome and seems so in tune with how they could have grown together. Just wanted to say it was great and now I feel all warm and fuzzy :)
bransonstl chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i freakin adore this story. it fluffy in all the best ways spashley. it never fails to put a huge grin on my face everytime i read it... so thank you for that and if you ever decide to turn this into more than a one-shot i think id be over the moon. just a thought...
to-you-I'm-chained-and-bound chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
"Yeah. That was freakin' fluffy. Review."

I like fluffy...a lot ;]
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aww, amazing.
Conscious chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Dude, that was flipping fluffy!

And I loved every second of it.

madam-xt chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
hehe, nice, i love fluffy stuff. theres no such thing as too much spashley fluff
your.kat chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I absolutely loved this story! It was great. I love fluff, and you are clearly a wonderful writer of it.

My favorite line in the story:

"The only light is the blue/white glow of the television screen and a faint red shine from where Spencer’s phone is charging in the kitchen."

That was so great to me for some reason! Anyway, the whole thing was wonderful. I liked the parallel from the beginning and the ending. Awesome!