Reviews for Duality
Sad Rosalie chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
And I've read it all again because I've been reading about the 5th dimension and it made me remember this story XD
Sad Rosalie chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
WOW this is the best Zeta Project fic I've read so far :) Congratulations man, you're very creative, had a great time reading it :D
Eun-Jung chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Wow, what to say? I've had this story on my favorites list for nearly a year and I have yet to review: I am so very ashamed of myself. And you deserve a raving review for each and every chapter you've posted for this story.

To get the boring stuff out of the way: there are some grammatical errors here and there. Mostly these grammatical errors occur from missing subjects, pronouns, and/or verbs. Looking at the general quality of your writing, it doesn't seem like these errors are naturally made. Rather, they're the inauspicious results of transferring/uploading files onto this site. I don't know if you have the time or will ever bother to return to this story, but if you do find some spare moment in your doings, please just brush through "Duality" and fix what you may. It would only make a reader's experience even more wonderful than it already is.

And the fun bit: I most definitely enjoyed your tale. It was exciting, emotional, was just a trip! It was really interesting to see Ro go through different realities and interact with Zeta in different ways with different roles (yet everything still reminiscent to how they are as we know them). All of the baby Zetas were adorable. Personally, I was a sucker for Reality 5, Reality 6 and Reality 3 Zetas. Personality-wise, they were close to the real Zeta: all awkward and cute and loving. Reality 2 Zeta was sexy in a "I can't believe Zeta as a sexy guy, but you made it so believable" kind of way. Anyway, all in all, this was great. I really enjoyed this and I hope that you make a spin-off if you have the time.

Thanks for this treat, and I wish you happy writing for your other works!
Masako Moonshade chapter 34 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful. A delightful read, and a well thought out and put together story. And thank you for explaining Matin to us a bit more clearly in the end. That helped.

Oh yes, and before I forget- the necklace was a nice touch.

Your humble servant,

Masako Moonshade
Masako Moonshade chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
I like this idea- that she's meant to watch over him. It's like the Japanese idea of the red string that ties people together- nothing can break it, and those people's fates are inexorably linked together.

No matter what universe.

I like it.
Masako Moonshade chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Thank you. This is the age that I start adoring children, and toddler!Zee- ah, that was adorable. Just plain wonderful.
Masako Moonshade chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I'm loving this, and I'm genuinely curious about where it's going. The twin thing was kind of heavily foreshadowed, but there's a lot of directions you can take this, and I'm rather excited.
clutzattack chapter 34 . 11/7/2008
I like the twist with the necklace in Ro's pocket at the end. It ties everything together almost.
clutzattack chapter 32 . 11/7/2008
This chapter could easily have been combined with chapter 30. Once Ro decided she needed to tie up loose ends in each world in reality 8, there shouldn't really be a need to keep breaking them up still.
clutzattack chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
I like how Bucky-Zee brings up the question, "What if this is he real reality?" and how he is convinced of his own existence as being real.
clutzattack chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
I guess Bucky-Zee does have his uses. I like how you took an unlikeable character and made him a hero.
clutzattack chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
I'm anxiously waiting to see how you wrap all of these ends up.
clutzattack chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
It's good that you reminded me he was a clone, as I'd almost forgotten.
clutzattack chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
It's every parent's dream to have a smart, gifted child. It's the ones that don't excel that parents usually want to get rid of. It seems unlikely to me that this would be an issue.
clutzattack chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
If Zee were a conceited jerk in the series like this, I doubt Ro would have stayed with him, even for the creds.